Day 1 Rilong (3km)-Guozhuang ping-(6km) – Da-jian bao(9km) -base camp of the second peak of four girls mountain
Attractions: Haizi Valley, Guozhuang Ping, Da-jian Bap, Jipenzi, base came of the second peak (B+L+D)
After breakfast, you will start to enter Haizi valley, and our horse will carry your equipment. Along the way, we will pass Guozhuang ping, Da-jian bao and Jipengzi. After 6-8 hours, we will arrive at base camp of second peak. You could see your climbing route clearly in the camp.In the afternoon,and had some adaptive training. The journey required enough endurance and strength. (for tourists who have poor physical strength, you can go there by riding the horse: RMB :460 yuan/person/horse. The guests should pay for themselves. If the guests do not need , they do not need to pay the fee.)
Accommodation: Base camp (camping)
Day 2Erfeng base camp — the peak — Dafeng base camp ( about 11 hours’ hike)
Attractions: Erfeng Base Camp, Dafeng Base Camp(B+L+D)
Getting up and having breakfast at around 3 am in the early morning. With the help of the guide and staff,the people who are in great physical state can reach the peak around four hours.After celebration,back to the camp and have some rest,It may need 2 or 3 hours to back to the base.Then,hiking to the Dafeng base camp.It will need at around 1.5 hours to Dafeng base.Then have a rest in Dafeng base.
Accommodation: Base camp (camping)
Day 3 Dafeng base camp-the peak-Rilong town(about 12 hour’s hiking)
Attractions: The Peak, Rilong town (B+D)
Getting up and having breakfast at around 4 am in the early morning. With the help of the guide and staff,the people who are in great physical state can reach the peak around 4.5 hours.After celebration,back to the base.And then continue hiking down to the Rilong town.riding the horse: RMB :460 yuan/person/horse. The guests should pay for themselves. If the guests do not need , they do not need to pay the fee.
1. All the sites are at a high altitude,with the peak of the second peak is at 5276M and the average altitude rangs from 3500 to 4200m. Please make a correct assessment of your physical condition and then decide whether to participate or not.
2. The temperature difference in the area is large. temperature (sunny) can reach 20 degrees during the day, night temperature could be as low as 15 ℃ below, please bring warm clothes, and please choose – 20 ℃ temperature scale above of the sleeping bag. High altitude Ultraviolet radiation is intense. Please prepare sunscreen.
3. The mobile phone of telecom has some signals during the hiking into the mountain.
4. Heat loss is rapid in the plateau area. Please prepare high-calorie food to supplement your physical strength. Chocolate, biscuits, vitamins, etc .
5. The area has beautiful scenery, numerous scenic spots of photography, film players please bring enough film and battery, digital players please bring enough memory card and battery.
6. It is a dangerous adventure to mountaineering and hiking.and any unpredictable situation may occur. Participants must agree with this and participate in it voluntarily.
7. During the climbing and hiking activities, the activity fee will not be refunded if the intended purpose (summit) cannot be achieved due to various factors (time, weather, physical condition, etc.);
8. If the intended purpose cannot be achieved due to irresistible natural factors such as traffic obstruction, war, weather, etc., the remaining fees shall be returned to the team members after deducting the expenses already incurred from the activity and the expenses for the aftermath;
9. The activity plan may be adjusted according to special circumstances. After entering the mountain, all the team members must obey the leader’s command and not take any action without permission.
10. To prevent hypertension, heart disease, coronary heart disease and other disease which are not suitable for violent activities. please consult a doctor and physical examination before departure. Where conceal oneself disease, The customer need to responsible for the whole consequences, all have nothing to do with my company.
11. Please bring your own medicine;
12. Take good care of the environment and do not throw away non-degradable items and garbage.
13. The organizer is responsible for insurance. Under special circumstances (such as the need for external rescue, etc.), the extra expenses shall be borne by the individual as a result of his/her personal behavior, and shall be equally Shared in the circumstances of the team (such as natural and other force majeure factors).
14. The team leader shall have the right to persuade the team members to withdraw from mountaineering activities if the team members have severe altitude sickness or other factors.
15. During climbing and hiking, no drinking is allowed for the team members. If the drinker has any problems, he/she shall be responsible for the consequences.
16. In the process of travel, people should pay attention to personal and property safety when participating in various activities, especially activities such as hiking and horseback riding. If it losts, due to personal reasons, the insurance company shall compensate according to relevant insurance regulations.