In the early morning our local driver will pick you up from hotel lobby by holding a board with your name and then transfer to airport to take the morning flight to Xian (We will book the round way flights and flights tickets information will be sent to you by e mail in advance). Upon arrival in Xi’an, Our tour guide and driver will greet you at Xian airport. Your adventure begins with Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses. Known as “the eighth Wonders of the world”, the museum shows a surprisingly high level in sculpture, which is the most significant discovery of the 20th century.
Terracotta Warriors and Horses
In the afternoon, we will drive to downtown Xian to visit Ancient City Wall. It is the most completely preserved and the largest city wall in China. It was built for the military defense in the ancient time. Since it is cycling the city, visitors can ride a bike around the city wall. Your tour will end here. After the tour, our tour guide and driver will escort you to Xian airport and take late afternoon flight back to Beijing. Upon arrival in Beijing, our local driver will wait you at airport by holding a board with your name and transfer to your hotel.
Tour Price Per Person
Book the tour with deposit for flight tickets booking ($=USD)
|Book the Tour Free Inquiry
- Economy class flight Beijing-Xian-Beijing
- All entrance tickets as mentioned in itinerary
- All transfer as mentioned in itinerary
- Air-condition car and driver, English speaking tour guide
- One bottle of mineral water per day
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Please send your travel request via e-mail email@example.com to us. You are also welcome to call us at 0086-15129005119 from Mon to Sun 24 hours.
- Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than 1 working day. We even take last minute booking if time is pressing. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
- Deposit USD 50 will be charged in advance via Paypal for tour booking. The balance can be paid to our tour guide when you are on the tour, or the credit card balance payment via Paypal latest 3 days ahead of the tour date. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable.
Our Tour guide
Over 15 years, we had built up a professional guide team. They are 100% guaranteed licensed guide.
Apart from been knowledgeable, they are also friendly, fun, attentive, and flexible.
Nothing is too difficult or troublesome for them, as they will always try their best to make a pleasant journey for you!
You may get new friend after travelling in China!
Our Driver and Vehicle