Our local tour guide will pick you up from the hotel lobby and then start the one day tour with the hundreds-year-old Jade Buddha Temple. The temple was built to keep two jade Buddha statues which had been brought from Burma by a monk named Huigen. Then move on to visit Shanghai Museum at People’s Square. Established in 1952, the Shanghai Museum has a collection of more than 120,00 rare cultural pieces from the Old Stone Age to modern times.
Jade Buddha Temple
After lunch, continue to visit Yuyuan Garden, a famous classical garden which was originally built for Pan’s parents as a place for them to enjoy a tranquil and happy time in their old age. Nearby is Yuyuan Market a bustling marketplace set in an old Chinese neighborhood with traditional architecture and shops selling everything from local snacks to various souvenirs.End of the day tour and transferred back to your hotel in Shanghai.
Tour Price Per Person
Book the tour with $50 deposit. ($=USD)
|Book the Tour Free Inquiry
- All entrance tickets as mentioned in itinerary
- Typical Chinese lunch in itinerary
- All private transfer as mentioned in itinerary
- Air-condition car and driver, English speaking tour guide
- One bottle of mineral water per day
- The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Please send your travel request via e-mail email@example.com to us. You are also welcome to call us at 0086-15129005119 from Mon to Sun 24 hours.
- Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than 1 working day. We even take last minute booking if time is pressing. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
- A small amount of deposit will be charged in advance via paypal for tour booking (Deposit for tours excluding train/flight/hotel: USD50-USD100; Deposit for tours including train/flight: your travel consultant will advise according to group size and itinerary). The balance can be paid to our tour guide when you are on the tour, or the credit card balance payment via Paypal latest 3 days ahead of the tour date. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable.
Our Tour guide
Over 15 years, we had built up a professional guide team. They are 100% guaranteed licensed guide.
Apart from been knowledgeable, they are also friendly, fun, attentive, and flexible.
Nothing is too difficult or troublesome for them, as they will always try their best to make a pleasant journey for you!
You may get new friend after travelling in China!
Our Driver and Vehicle