Our local tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Shanghai. Today’s first stop is People’s Square which surrounded by buildings and facilities for administration, cultural activities, transportation and commerce, such as municipal government office building, the Shanghai Museum, Shanghai City Planning Exhibition Hall and the Grand Theater. Next pay a visit to Yuyuan Garden, a famous classical garden which was originally built for Pan’s parents to let them enjoy tranquil and happy time in their old age.
Then walk to the Nanjing Pedestrian Road. We will start at the Bund in the east and end in the west at the junction of Jing’an Temple and Yan’an West Street. Today it is a must-see metropolitan destination attracting thousands of fashion-seeking shoppers from all over the world.
Next, wander from the eastern end of Nanjing Road to the Bund. The Bund (Waitan) is one of the most famous landmarks in Shanghai. Standing on the bank of Huangpu River, the 26 various buildings of different architectural styles including Gothic, Baroque, Romanesque, Classicism and the Renaissance are a symbol of Shanghai’s past.
After lunch, continue to visit the new development zone in Pudong – Lujiazui Finance & Trade Zone. It is also home to a few skyscrapers such as Oriental Pearl Tower, Jin Mao Building. We’ll take the elevator to the 88-storey Observation Deck of Jinmao Tower to have a bird’s eye view of Huangpu River. After descending Jinmao Tower, drive back to your hotel.
Tour Price Per Person
Book the tour with $50 deposit. ($=USD)
|Book the Tour Free Inquiry
- All entrance tickets as mentioned in itinerary
- Typical Chinese lunch in itinerary
- All private transfer as mentioned in itinerary
- Air-condition car and driver, English speaking tour guide
- One bottle of mineral water per day
- The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Please send your travel request via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to us. You are also welcome to call us at 0086-15129005119 from Mon to Sun 24 hours.
- Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than 1 working day. We even take last minute booking if time is pressing. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
- A small amount of deposit will be charged in advance via paypal for tour booking (Deposit for tours excluding train/flight/hotel: USD50-USD100; Deposit for tours including train/flight: your travel consultant will advise according to group size and itinerary). The balance can be paid to our tour guide when you are on the tour, or the credit card balance payment via Paypal latest 3 days ahead of the tour date. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable.
Our Tour guide
Over 15 years, we had built up a professional guide team. They are 100% guaranteed licensed guide.
Apart from been knowledgeable, they are also friendly, fun, attentive, and flexible.
Nothing is too difficult or troublesome for them, as they will always try their best to make a pleasant journey for you!
You may get new friend after travelling in China!
Our Driver and Vehicle