Our guide and the driver will pick you up from your hotel at the appointed time. Today’s first stop is Tian’anmen Square, which is the heart and symbol of Beijing and is the largest of its kind in the world. The spacious square has been used for many public celebrations, ceremonies and demonstrations for over a hundred years. Then we move to the Forbidden City, also known as the Palace Museum or Imperial Palace, was the largest and best-preserved ancient palaces of Ming and Qing dynasties.
Then head to the Temple of Heaven. Located in the southern part of Beijing, it has been served as a complex of sacrificial building where Emperors of Ming and Qing Dynasties prayed for peace and harvest. After lunch, visit the Summer Palace, one of the largest and most well-preserved royal park in China. It was listed as the World Heritage Sites by UNESCO in 1998.Transfer you to your hotel and our service ends.
Temple of Heaven
Tour Price Per Person
Book the tour with $50 deposit. ($=USD)
|Book NowFree Inquiry
- All entrance tickets as mentioned in itinerary
- Typical Chinese lunch in itinerary
- All private transfer as mentioned in itinerary
- Air-condition car and driver, English speaking tour guide
- One bottle of mineral water per day
- The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Please send your travel request via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to us. You are also welcome to call us at 0086-15129005119 from Mon to Sun 24 hours.
- Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than 1 working day. We even take last minute booking if time is pressing. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
- A small amount of deposit will be charged in advance via paypal for tour booking (Deposit for tours excluding train/flight/hotel: USD50-USD100; Deposit for tours including train/flight: your travel consultant will advise according to group size and itinerary). The balance can be paid to our tour guide when you are on the tour, or the credit card balance payment via Paypal latest 3 days ahead of the tour date. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable.
Our Tour guide
Over 15 years, we had built up a professional guide team. They are 100% guaranteed licensed guide.
Apart from been knowledgeable, they are also friendly, fun, attentive, and flexible.
Nothing is too difficult or troublesome for them, as they will always try their best to make a pleasant journey for you!
You may get new friend after travelling in China!
Our Driver and Vehicle