You will be picked up by our tour guide from your hotel in Shanghai at about 07:30-08:00 and start to visit Shanghai Old Street which will be followed by Yuyuan Garden, a classical and famous ancient Chinese private official garden style in Shanghai boasting with elegant pavilions, villa, lotus pond and bridges. As home to 52 various buildings of different architectural styles, the Bund enjoys the reputation of “World Architectural Exhibition” .
After lunch we will take a walk on People’s Square. Then visit Shanghai Museum where you will learn about the past of Shanghai City. At last pay a visit to Old French Concession is a residential area of Shanghai once designated for the French during the colonial period and now is popular with tourists and expats and appreciated for its cafes, tree-lined avenues, and houses. Back to hotel by 17:00. Today you will also pay a short visit to a pearl market.
Tour Price Per Person
Book the tour with $50 deposit. ($=USD)
|Book the Tour Free Inquiry
- Entrance fees to attractions listed in itinerary
- Typical Chinese lunch
- Air-condition car/van and driver, and English-speaking tour guide
- One bottle of mineral water per person each day
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Please send your travel request via e-mail email@example.com to us. You are also welcome to call us at 0086-15129005119 from Mon to Sun 24 hours.
- Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than 1 working day. We even take last minute booking if time is pressing. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
- A small amount of deposit will be charged in advance via paypal for tour booking (Deposit for tours excluding train/flight/hotel: USD50-USD100; Deposit for tours including train/flight: your travel consultant will advise according to group size and itinerary). The balance can be paid to our tour guide when you are on the tour, or the credit card balance payment via Paypal latest 3 days ahead of the tour date. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable.
Our Tour guide
Over 15 years, we had built up a professional guide team. They are 100% guaranteed licensed guide.
Apart from been knowledgeable, they are also friendly, fun, attentive, and flexible.
Nothing is too difficult or troublesome for them, as they will always try their best to make a pleasant journey for you!
You may get new friend after travelling in China!
Our Driver and Vehicle