In the early morning our local driver will pick you up from hotel lobby by holding a board with your name and then transfer to airport to take the morning flight to Xian (We will book the round way flights and flights tickets information will be sent to you by e mail in advance). Upon arrival in Xian, our English speaking tour guide will greet you at Xian airport. Your adventure begins with the Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses. Known as “the eighth Wonders of the world”, the museum shows a surprisingly high level in sculpture which is listed as the most significant discovery of the 20th century. After the lunch, we come to Xian Ancient City Wall. It is the most completely preserved and the largest city wall in China. It was built for the military defense in the ancient time. Since it is cycling the city, visitors can ride a bike around the city wall. If time allows you will pay a visit to Muslim Quarter to meet many local snacks.
Terracotta Warriors and Horses
Your tour will end here. Our tour guide and driver will transfer you back the Xian airport and take flight leaving for Shanghai. Upon arrival in Shanghai, our local driver will wait you at airport by holding a board with your name and transfer to your hotel.
Tour Price Per Person
Book the tour with deposit for flight tickets booking. ($=USD)
|Book NowFree Inquiry
- Round-trip flights tickets Shanghai-Xian-Shanghai
- All entrance tickets as mentioned in itinerary
- Chinese style lunch
- All transfer as mentioned in itinerary
- Air-condition car and driver, English speaking tour guide
- One bottle of mineral water per day
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Please send your travel request via e-mail email@example.com to us. You are also welcome to call us at 0086-15129005119 from Mon to Sun 24 hours.
- Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than 1 working day. We even take last minute booking if time is pressing. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
- A small amount of deposit will be charged in advance via paypal for tour booking (Deposit for tours excluding train/flight/hotel: USD50-USD100; Deposit for tours including train/flight: your travel consultant will advise according to group size and itinerary). The balance can be paid to our tour guide when you are on the tour, or the credit card balance payment via Paypal latest 3 days ahead of the tour date. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable.
Our Tour guide
Over 15 years, we had built up a professional guide team. They are 100% guaranteed licensed guide.
Apart from been knowledgeable, they are also friendly, fun, attentive, and flexible.
Nothing is too difficult or troublesome for them, as they will always try their best to make a pleasant journey for you!
You may get new friend after travelling in China!
Our Driver and Vehicle