On the touring day, your private tour guide and driver will meet you in hotel lobby at confirmed time. After an 1-hour driving, you will arrive at the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. Terracotta Warriors and Horses is known as “the Eighth Wonders of the World” with a surprisingly high level in sculpture. It is located 30 km east of the Xi’an City and the original site was found by four local farmers while drilling a well in 1974. Now it has turned into one of the most important attractions in China and the top attractive sites in Xi’an. The museum includes Pit 1(the largest pit), Pit 2, Pit 3, and the exhibition hall of the chariots and horses. You will stay in the museum for 2-3 hours. After the visit you will be transferred back to your hotel or appointed place in downtown Xi’an.
Terracotta Warriors and Horses
Tour Price Per Person
Book the tour with $50 deposit. ($=USD)
|Book NowFree Inquiry
- All private transfer as mentioned in itinerary
- Air-condition car, driver and English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
- One bottle of mineral water per person per day
- The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group
- Persnoal expense
- Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum opens at 08:00 and close at 18:00, so we advise departs hotel earliest at 07:00 and latest at 14:00. Please advise your preferred hotel pickup time.
- Meal is left to your interest. Our guide will recommend restaurant and dishes according to your requirement.
- Pickup/drop off location of this tour can also be Xi’an Xianyang International Airport. The extra transfer fee is CNY200 （7 seats van）/CNY350 （17 seats van） per way. If you need the airport pickup/drop off, please inform when booking the tour and advise the flight information. Please top the price difference when you meet the guide.
- Please send your travel request via e-mail email@example.com to us. You are also welcome to call us at 0086-15129005119 from Mon to Sun 24 hours.
- Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than 1 working day. We even take last minute booking if time is pressing. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
- A small amount of deposit will be charged in advance via paypal for tour booking (Deposit for tours excluding train/flight/hotel: USD50-USD100; Deposit for tours including train/flight: your travel consultant will advise according to group size and itinerary). The balance can be paid to our tour guide when you are on the tour, or the credit card balance payment via Paypal latest 3 days ahead of the tour date. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable.
Our Tour guide
Over 15 years, we had built up a professional guide team. They are 100% guaranteed licensed guide.
Apart from been knowledgeable, they are also friendly, fun, attentive, and flexible.
Nothing is too difficult or troublesome for them, as they will always try their best to make a pleasant journey for you!
You may get new friend after travelling in China!
Our Driver and Vehicle