In the morning, our English-speaking guide will meet you in hotel and escort you to Xian North Railway Station by Metro and take a bullet train to Mt. Huashan. Upon arrival in Huashan railway station, you will take a taxi to get to the foot of Mt. Huashan. (Kindly Notice: We don’t include the admission fee of the Mt. Huashan or the fee of the cable car. Please pay by cash on spot. For your reference, the admission fee of Mt. Huashan from March to November is CNY180 per person and from December to February is CNY100 per person; the one-way North Peak cable car fee from March to November is CNY80 per person and CNY150 per person for the round-way and from December to February is CNY45 per person for the one-way and CNY80 per person for the round-way).
We would like to suggest you to prepare some food for the whole climbing. The lunch is on your own. The guide will climb with you together. Mt. Huashan is the highest among China’s five sacred mountains and it is famous for its sheer cliffs and plunging ravines. It has five peaks that resemble the petals of a flower. The North Peak is the lowest of the five peaks and it is the starting point. You can take the cable car to get to the North Peak. On the top of the mountain, there are several spots, such as the Buddhist and Taoist temples, sculptures and engravings. You will enjoy yourself very much on the peaks. At about 17:00pm, the guide will accompany you to take the tour bus to Huashan Railway Station and you will take the high speed train back to Xian. And then take the Metro back to your hotel. Service ends.
Tour Price Per Person
Book the tour with $50 deposit. ($=USD)
|Book NowFree Inquiry
- The second class high speed train of Xian/ Huashan/ Xian
- Air-condition car and driver, English speaking tour guide
- The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group
- The admission fee of Mt. Huashan or the cable car
- Cost for Metro, taxi, or bus in Xi’an and Huashan
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Please send your travel request via e-mail email@example.com to us. You are also welcome to call us at 0086-15129005119 from Mon to Sun 24 hours.
- Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than 1 working day. We even take last minute booking if time is pressing. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
- A small amount of deposit will be charged in advance via paypal for tour booking (Deposit for tours excluding train/flight/hotel: USD50-USD100; Deposit for tours including train/flight: your travel consultant will advise according to group size and itinerary). The balance can be paid to our tour guide when you are on the tour, or the credit card balance payment via Paypal latest 3 days ahead of the tour date. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable.
Our Tour guide
Over 15 years, we had built up a professional guide team. They are 100% guaranteed licensed guide.
Apart from been knowledgeable, they are also friendly, fun, attentive, and flexible.
Nothing is too difficult or troublesome for them, as they will always try their best to make a pleasant journey for you!
You may get new friend after travelling in China!
Our Driver and Vehicle