In the early afternoon at about 14:00 our local guide and driver will pick you up from hotel lobby and transfer eastward to visit Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. Known as “the eighth Wonders of the world”, the museum shows a surprisingly high level in sculpture, which is the most significant discovery of the 20th century. The splendid scene and format will leave you an impressive memory.
Terracotta Warriors and Horses
Afterward nearby Terracotta Army we will have Chinese dinner. Then transfer to Huaqing Palace in Huaqing Hot Spring to appreciate the open air stage performance: Song of Ever Lasting Sorrow. The performance takes Mount Lishan, the rebuilt Tang Dynasty styled architectures and gardens as the background and High-tang culture as its theme. The nice chapters of the performance tell the soul touching love story between the Emperor Xuanzong and his concubine Lady Yang. After the show, transfer back to your hotel at about 22:00.
Everlasting Sorrow Performance
Tour Price Per Person
Book the tour with $50 deposit. ($=USD)
|Book NowFree Inquiry
- All entrance tickets as mentioned in itinerary
- All private transfer as mentioned in itinerary
- Air-condition car and driver, English speaking tour guide
- One bottle of mineral water per pax per day
- Chinese dinner
- The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)
- The Song of Ever-lasting Sorrow is very popular in each peak season especially form July to October, you are suggested to book this tour at least 7 days in advance, or the tour might be canceled if tickets sold out.
- Please send your travel request via e-mail email@example.com to us. You are also welcome to call us at 0086-15129005119 from Mon to Sun 24 hours.
- Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than 1 working day. We even take last minute booking if time is pressing. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
- A small amount of deposit will be charged in advance via paypal for tour booking (Deposit for tours excluding train/flight/hotel: USD50-USD100; Deposit for tours including train/flight: your travel consultant will advise according to group size and itinerary). The balance can be paid to our tour guide when you are on the tour, or the credit card balance payment via Paypal latest 3 days ahead of the tour date. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable.
Our Tour guide
Over 15 years, we had built up a professional guide team. They are 100% guaranteed licensed guide.
Apart from been knowledgeable, they are also friendly, fun, attentive, and flexible.
Nothing is too difficult or troublesome for them, as they will always try their best to make a pleasant journey for you!
You may get new friend after travelling in China!
Our Driver and Vehicle