Upon your arrival at Xian airport/ train station, our guide will greet you at exit by holding a board with your name and escort you to get in your private car. After an 1-hour driving, you will arrive at the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. Terracotta Warriors and Horses is known as “the Eighth Wonders of the World” with a surprisingly high level in sculpture. It is located 30 km east of the Xi’an City and the original site was found by four local farmers while drilling a well in 1974. Now it has turned into one of the most important attractions in China and the top attractive sites in Xi’an. The museum includes Pit 1(the largest pit), Pit 2, Pit 3, and the exhibition hall of the chariots and horses. You will stay in the museum for 2-3 hours.
After the tour, you will be escorted back to airport / train station for departure.
Terracotta Warriors and Horses
Tour Price Per Person
Book the tour with $50 deposit. ($=USD)
|Book the Tour Free Inquiry
- All private transfer as mentioned in itinerary
- Air-condition car, driver and English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
- One bottle of mineral water per person per day
- The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group
- Persnoal expense
- This tour is recommended to tourists who have at least 7 hours in Xian. Please advise your flight/ train schedule when consulting the tour so we could known if the itinerary matches your schedule.
- The tour excludes lunch or dinner. In the Terracotta Warriors Museum area there is a restaurant which offers relatively god meals. Tourists could have meal there if you have time.
- Please send your travel request via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to us. You are also welcome to call us at 0086-15129005119 from Mon to Sun 24 hours.
- Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than 1 working day. We even take last minute booking if time is pressing. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
- A small amount of deposit will be charged in advance via paypal for tour booking (Deposit for tours excluding train/flight/hotel: USD50-USD100; Deposit for tours including train/flight: your travel consultant will advise according to group size and itinerary). The balance can be paid to our tour guide when you are on the tour, or the credit card balance payment via Paypal latest 3 days ahead of the tour date. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable.
Our Tour guide
Over 15 years, we had built up a professional guide team. They are 100% guaranteed licensed guide.
Apart from been knowledgeable, they are also friendly, fun, attentive, and flexible.
Nothing is too difficult or troublesome for them, as they will always try their best to make a pleasant journey for you!
You may get new friend after travelling in China!
Our Driver and Vehicle