Our tour guide and driver will pick up you from your hotel at 17:00. The night scenery of the Bell & Drum Tower Square is more worthwhile to have a sight. Ancient Chinese used it mainly for timekeeping. In ancient China, the Bell Tower is a strategically important building that marks the geographical center of the ancient capital of Xian. From this important landmark extend East, South, West and North Streets, forming a square city wall with the East, South, West and North Gates. It has a history of over 700 years. The Bell Tower also contains several large bronze-cast bells from the Tang Dynasty. The tower base is square and it covers an area of 1,377 square meters. It’s the emblem of Xian city. Every night there are many people come here to have a stroll. You can see old people play many kinds of activities here. It’s also convenient to go shopping.
The Bell Tower and Drum Tower Square
From the Bell Tower Square we come to the Muslim Quarter. It is located in the central of the Xi’an city. It is a place combined with shopping malls, typical and local food restaurants, and entertainment places. Now the Muslim Quarter has become a must see spot for tourists. Dating back to its history, the Muslim Quarter was used to be the emperor’s living place in Sui and Tang Dynasty. It is famous for its typical cuisine food in the world with the unique historical atmosphere and characteristic of multi-cultural. After the tour you will be escorted back to hotel at about 20:00.
Tour Price Per Person
Book the tour with $50 deposit. ($=USD)
|Book the Tour Free Inquiry
- All private transfer as mentioned in itinerary
- Air-condition car and driver, English speaking tour guide
- One bottle of mineral water per day
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Please send your travel request via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to us. You are also welcome to call us at 0086-15129005119 from Mon to Sun 24 hours.
- Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than 1 working day. We even take last minute booking if time is pressing. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
- A small amount of deposit will be charged in advance via paypal for tour booking (Deposit for tours excluding train/flight/hotel: USD50-USD100; Deposit for tours including train/flight: your travel consultant will advise according to group size and itinerary). The balance can be paid to our tour guide when you are on the tour, or the credit card balance payment via Paypal latest 3 days ahead of the tour date. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable.
Our Tour guide
Over 15 years, we had built up a professional guide team. They are 100% guaranteed licensed guide.
Apart from been knowledgeable, they are also friendly, fun, attentive, and flexible.
Nothing is too difficult or troublesome for them, as they will always try their best to make a pleasant journey for you!
You may get new friend after travelling in China!
Our Driver and Vehicle