Your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Xian at 09:00am and start today’s trip with the Banpo Neolithic village . The museum is a New Stone Age site that dats from approximately 5,000 to 4,000 B.C. It is one of the most complete examples of a Neolithic agricultural settlement in the world.
Next, we will move on to visit Terra-Cotta Warriors Museum which lies in Lintong District, Xian City. The museum covers three pits with the total area of 22,780 square meters. The terracotta warriors and horses shows a surprisingly high level in craftsmanship and sculpture which is listed among the most significant archaeological excavations of the 20th century. It is a sight not to be missed by any visitor to China.
Terracotta Warriors and Horses
In the afternoon, we will drive back city to visit the Xian Ancient City Wall. It is the best preserved and the largest city wall in China. It was built for military defense in the Ming Dynasty. People can optionally ride bikes around the city wall. After one day’s wonderful Xian trip, you will be transferred to your hotel in Xian.
Tour Price Per Person
Book the tour with $50 deposit. ($=USD)
|Book the Tour Free Inquiry
- Chinese style lunch
- All entrance tickets as mentioned in itinerary
- All private transfer as mentioned in itinerary
- Air-condition car, driver, English speaking tour guide
- One bottle of mineral water per person per day
- The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Please send your travel request via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to us. You are also welcome to call us at 0086-15129005119 from Mon to Sun 24 hours.
- Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than 1 working day. We even take last minute booking if time is pressing. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
- Deposit USD 50 will be charged in advance via Paypal for tour booking. The balance can be paid to our tour guide when you are on the tour, or the credit card balance payment via Paypal latest 3 days ahead of the tour date. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable.
Our Tour guide
Over 15 years, we had built up a professional guide team. They are 100% guaranteed licensed guide.
Apart from been knowledgeable, they are also friendly, fun, attentive, and flexible.
Nothing is too difficult or troublesome for them, as they will always try their best to make a pleasant journey for you!
You may get new friend after travelling in China!
Our Driver and Vehicle