Our English speaking tour guide will pick you up from the hotel lobby in the morning. Then directly transfer you to the Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses. Known as “the eighth Wonders of the world”, the museum shows a surprisingly high level in sculpture, which is the most significant discovery of the 20th century. The splendid scene and format will leave you an impressive memory. In the afternoon, continuing visiting the Xian Ancient City Wall. It is the most completely preserved and the largest city wall in China. It was built for the military defense in the Ming Dynasty. visitors can optionally ride a bike on the city wall.
Terracotta Warriors and Horses
Then come to the Bell Tower & Drum Tower Square to take an outer look of the Bell Tower and the Drum Tower. At last go to visit Muslim Quarter, the most famous food street in Xian. Today’s tour ends here and the guide and driver will escort you back to hotel.
Tour Price Per Person
Book the tour with $50 deposit. ($=USD)
|Book NowFree Inquiry
- Entrance fee
- Chinese style lunch
- All private transfer as mentioned in itinerary
- Air-condition car and driver, English speaking tour guide
- One bottle of mineral water per person per day
- The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Please send your travel request via e-mail email@example.com to us. You are also welcome to call us at 0086-15129005119 from Mon to Sun 24 hours.
- Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than 1 working day. We even take last minute booking if time is pressing. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
- A small amount of deposit will be charged in advance via paypal for tour booking (Deposit for tours excluding train/flight/hotel: USD50-USD100; Deposit for tours including train/flight: your travel consultant will advise according to group size and itinerary). The balance can be paid to our tour guide when you are on the tour, or the credit card balance payment via Paypal latest 3 days ahead of the tour date. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable.
Our Tour guide
Over 15 years, we had built up a professional guide team. They are 100% guaranteed licensed guide.
Apart from been knowledgeable, they are also friendly, fun, attentive, and flexible.
Nothing is too difficult or troublesome for them, as they will always try their best to make a pleasant journey for you!
You may get new friend after travelling in China!
Our Driver and Vehicle