Our tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel at 09:00am. Today’s first stop Hanyangling Mausoleum.It is the shared mausoleum of the fourth emperor, Jingdi and his empress in West Han Period. The Emperor and Empress share one mausoleum but they have their own graves. Located on the way from Xian airport to downtown city, you will see lots of excavated mortuary objects in satellite burial corridors.
Yangling Mausoleum of the Han Dynasty
Then in the afternoon, we will come to the famous Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. It was praised as “the eighth major miracle of the world” including Vault 1,2,3, with the total area of 22,780 square meters. It shows a much high level in handicraft and sculpture are the most significant archaeological excavations of the 20th century. After one day’s wonderful trip, you’ll be transferred back to your hotel.
Terracotta Warriors and Horses
Tour Price Per Person
Book the tour with $50 deposit. ($=USD)
|Book the Tour Free Inquiry
- All entrance tickets as mentioned in itinerary
- Typical Chinese lunch
- All private transfer as mentioned in itinerary
- Air-condition car and driver, English speaking tour guide
- One bottle of mineral water per person per day
- The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Please send your travel request via e-mail email@example.com to us. You are also welcome to call us at 0086-15129005119 from Mon to Sun 24 hours.
- Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than 1 working day. We even take last minute booking if time is pressing. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
- Deposit USD 50 will be charged in advance via Paypal for tour booking. The balance can be paid to our tour guide when you are on the tour, or the credit card balance payment via Paypal latest 3 days ahead of the tour date. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable.
Our Tour guide
Over 15 years, we had built up a professional guide team. They are 100% guaranteed licensed guide.
Apart from been knowledgeable, they are also friendly, fun, attentive, and flexible.
Nothing is too difficult or troublesome for them, as they will always try their best to make a pleasant journey for you!
You may get new friend after travelling in China!
Our Driver and Vehicle