The tour guide and the driver will meet you in your hotel lobby. Today’s adventure begins with the Famen Temple, situated about 10 km north of the county seat of Fufeng in Shaanxi province, and 118 km west of Xian (the provincial capital), the Famen Temple is a famous Buddhist temple which holds the genuine relics of Gautama Buddha (Sakyamuni). Patronized by a succession of emperors, this temple became one of the four most sacred Buddhist sanctuaries in China.
Next, after the included lunch, you will visit the Qianling Mausoleum. It is a Tang Dynasty tomb site situated in Qian County. Built by 684, the tombs of the mausoleum house the bodies of members of the royal Li family, including Emperor Gaozong of Tang, as well as his wife, the Zhou Dynasty usurper and China’s first and only governing Empress Wu Zetian. One hour inside the Qianling Mausoleum.Then your group will go to the Tomb of Princess Yong Tai. After the fantastic tour, our driver and tour guide will transfer back to your hotel.
Tour Price Per Person
Book the tour with $50 deposit. ($=USD)
|Book the Tour Free Inquiry
- All entrance tickets as mentioned in itinerary
- All transfer as mentioned in itinerary
- Air-condition car and driver, English speaking tour guide
- One bottle of mineral water per day
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Please send your travel request via e-mail email@example.com to us. You are also welcome to call us at 0086-15129005119 from Mon to Sun 24 hours.
- Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than 1 working day. We even take last minute booking if time is pressing. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
- Deposit USD 50 will be charged in advance via Paypal for tour booking. The balance can be paid to our tour guide when you are on the tour, or the credit card balance payment via Paypal latest 3 days ahead of the tour date. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable.
Our Tour guide
Over 15 years, we had built up a professional guide team. They are 100% guaranteed licensed guide.
Apart from been knowledgeable, they are also friendly, fun, attentive, and flexible.
Nothing is too difficult or troublesome for them, as they will always try their best to make a pleasant journey for you!
You may get new friend after travelling in China!
Our Driver and Vehicle