At about 17:00 our guide and driver will meet you in your hotel and escort you to Hai Di Lao Hot Pot Restaurant, the best known hot pot restaurant in China. We recommend the restaurant in Saige Shopping Mall or the restaurant in North Square of Big Wild Goose Pagoda so you can either do some shopping or walk around for sightseeing because clients usually need to wait for 30 minutes before having hot pot.
Hai Di Lao Hot Pot
After arriving at the restaurant our guide will explain menus and help you order the soup base, vegetable, meat, seafood, meatball, staple, etc. In the seasoning area there are tens of seasonings served. You can make the sauce according to your taste from these dressing with help of our guide. During the dinning time you may see the cool “Noodle Dance” when the noodle staff offer the hand-pulled noodles.
After the delicious hot pot we will take a walk in the Big Wild Goose Pagoda Square and you may see the Music fountain Show. At night the ancient Big Wild Goose Pagoda looks more elegant and beautiful. After that roam in the Tang Dynasty All Day Market, which is actually a pedestrian street of nice scenery, to enjoy the night view.
After the tour you will be escorted back to hotel before 22:00.
Tang Dynasty All Day Mall
Tour Price Per Person
Book the tour with $50 deposit. ($=USD)
|Book the Tour Free Inquiry
- All private transfer as mentioned in itinerary
- Air-condition car and driver, English speaking tour guide
- One bottle of mineral water per day
- Cost for hot pot
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Please send your travel request via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to us. You are also welcome to call us at 0086-15129005119 from Mon to Sun 24 hours.
- Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than 1 working day. We even take last minute booking if time is pressing. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
- A small amount of deposit will be charged in advance via paypal for tour booking (Deposit for tours excluding train/flight/hotel: USD50-USD100; Deposit for tours including train/flight: your travel consultant will advise according to group size and itinerary). The balance can be paid to our tour guide when you are on the tour, or the credit card balance payment via Paypal latest 3 days ahead of the tour date. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable.
Our Tour guide
Over 15 years, we had built up a professional guide team. They are 100% guaranteed licensed guide.
Apart from been knowledgeable, they are also friendly, fun, attentive, and flexible.
Nothing is too difficult or troublesome for them, as they will always try their best to make a pleasant journey for you!
You may get new friend after travelling in China!
Our Driver and Vehicle