The tour guide and driver will pick you up in your hotel lobby between 8-9 am. The first stop today is Terra-Cotta Warriors which was praised as “the eighth major miracle of the world”. Before heading to the Warriors Museum, you will pay a short visit to Terracotta Figure Factory where you will learn the knowledge about how to make those warriors and apprecaite some fine artwork. You have oppotunity to buy some as souvenirs if you like it. Then you will start today’s history exploration adventure at the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. It’s one of the top ten places of historical interest in China, was listed as the world heritage by the UNESCO about a decade ago including Vault 1, 2 ,3. Our tour guide will uncover the mysterious musk of this world wonder by showing you the hidden history of their master, Emperor Qin and his dynasty. It will take you about 2.5 hours inside of the museum. You have a chance to see the Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum in distance.
Terracotta Warriors and Horses
In the afternoon, continue to visit Banpo Neolithic village (1 hour visiting time). This New Stone Age site, dating from approximately 5,000 to 4,000 B.C., is one of the most complete examples of a Neolithic agricultural settlement in the world. After the whole day’s tour, transfer back to your hotel.
Tour Price Per Person
Book the tour with $50 deposit. ($=USD)
|Book the Tour Free Inquiry
- All entrance tickets as mentioned in itinerary
- All transfer as mentioned in itinerary
- Air-condition car and driver, English speaking tour guide
- Chinese style lunch
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- Please send your travel request via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to us. You are also welcome to call us at 0086-15129005119 from Mon to Sun 24 hours.
- Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than 1 working day. We even take last minute booking if time is pressing. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
- A small amount of deposit will be charged in advance via paypal for tour booking (Deposit for tours excluding train/flight/hotel: USD50-USD100; Deposit for tours including train/flight: your travel consultant will advise according to group size and itinerary). The balance can be paid to our tour guide when you are on the tour, or the credit card balance payment via Paypal latest 3 days ahead of the tour date. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable.
Our Tour guide
Over 15 years, we had built up a professional guide team. They are 100% guaranteed licensed guide.
Apart from been knowledgeable, they are also friendly, fun, attentive, and flexible.
Nothing is too difficult or troublesome for them, as they will always try their best to make a pleasant journey for you!
You may get new friend after travelling in China!
Our Driver and Vehicle