The tour guide and driver will pick you up in your hotel lobby at 8:00am-9:00am. Today’s tour starts at Banpo Neolithic village .This New Stone Age site, dating from approximately 5,000 to 4,000 B.C., is one of the most complete examples of a Neolithic agricultural settlement in the world. Afterward on the way to Huaqing Hot Spring, you will pay a short visit to Terracotta Figure Factory which focuses on the reproduction of Terracotta Warriors and Horses. Then continue your visit to Huaqing Hot Spring which used to be the imperial hot spring bathing spot in ancient time from the Qin Dynasty (221BC-207BC) to the Tang Dynasty (618AD-907AD).
Terracotta Warriors and Horses
After lunch, you will visit Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses which was praised as “the eighth major miracle of the world. One of the top ten places of historical interest in China, was listed as the world heritage by the UNESCO about a decade ago including Vault 1, 2 ,3. It will take you about 2.5 hours inside of the museum.
Then transfer back to down city for Dumpling Dinner and Tang Dynasty Show. Arriving the theater you will firstly have dumpling dinner at dinning hall. After that you will move to staging hall to appreciate the Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show. The show will end at about 21:10. After the show you will be escorted back to hotel.
Tang Dynasty Show
Kind notice: Please note that this tour requires a minimum of 2 pax for per booking.
Tour Price Per Person
Book the tour with $50 deposit. ($=USD)
|Num of Person
|Book NowFree Inquiry
- All entrance tickets as mentioned in itinerary
- Typical Chinese lunch and dumpling dinner as noted in itinerary
- All transfer as mentioned in itinerary
- Air-condition car and driver, English speaking tour guide
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Please send your travel request via e-mail email@example.com to us. You are also welcome to call us at 0086-15129005119 from Mon to Sun 24 hours.
- Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than 1 working day. We even take last minute booking if time is pressing. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
- A small amount of deposit will be charged in advance via paypal for tour booking (Deposit for tours excluding train/flight/hotel: USD50-USD100; Deposit for tours including train/flight: your travel consultant will advise according to group size and itinerary). The balance can be paid to our tour guide when you are on the tour, or the credit card balance payment via Paypal latest 3 days ahead of the tour date. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable.
Our Tour guide
Over 15 years, we had built up a professional guide team. They are 100% guaranteed licensed guide.
Apart from been knowledgeable, they are also friendly, fun, attentive, and flexible.
Nothing is too difficult or troublesome for them, as they will always try their best to make a pleasant journey for you!
You may get new friend after travelling in China!
Our Driver and Vehicle