The tour guide and the driver will meet you in your hotel lobby. Today’s adventure begins with Small Wild Goose Pagoda, one of the two Buddhist temples built in the Tang Dynasty which locates in a ancient Chinese style garden.
Next we will move on to North Square of Big Wild Goose Pagoda. The pagoda was originally built to hold sutras and figurines of the Buddha that Xuanzang brought back to China from India. Now surrounding the Big Wild Goose Pagoda there build a big Garden, where people can have a retreat at there.
After lunch, we’ll move on to Xian Ancient City Wall. Xian Ancient City Wall is the most completely preserved and the largest city wall in China. It was built for military defense in ancient times. The rectangular city wall is 13.7 kilometers in circumference and has 5,984 crenels and 98 places for the troops to stay in. Since it is cycling the city, visitors can optionally ride bikes around the city wall.
After that you will visit the Bell Tower and Drum Tower Square for one hour. The Bell Tower and Drum Tower of Xi’an date back to the Ming dynasty (1368-1644). The two are located in the center of the Xian city connecting the four roads from east, south, west and north within the city wall.
The last stop is the Muslim Quarter, a hub of the Muslim community in Xian City. Many special local products and snacks could be found along this street. You can enjoy preserved meat, casserole, various noodles. At the end of the day tour, you are transferred back to your hotel in Xian.
Tour Price Per Person
Book the tour with $50 deposit. ($=USD)
|Book NowFree Inquiry
- All entrance tickets as mentioned in itinerary
- Typical Chinese lunch as noted in itinerary
- Air-condition car and driver, English speaking tour guide
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Please note the minimum group size of this tour is 2 pax.
- Please send your travel request via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to us. You are also welcome to call us at 0086-15129005119 from Mon to Sun 24 hours.
- Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than 1 working day. We even take last minute booking if time is pressing. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
- A small amount of deposit will be charged in advance via paypal for tour booking (Deposit for tours excluding train/flight/hotel: USD50-USD100; Deposit for tours including train/flight: your travel consultant will advise according to group size and itinerary). The balance can be paid to our tour guide when you are on the tour, or the credit card balance payment via Paypal latest 3 days ahead of the tour date. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable.
Our Tour guide
Over 15 years, we had built up a professional guide team. They are 100% guaranteed licensed guide.
Apart from been knowledgeable, they are also friendly, fun, attentive, and flexible.
Nothing is too difficult or troublesome for them, as they will always try their best to make a pleasant journey for you!
You may get new friend after travelling in China!
Our Driver and Vehicle