1 Day Beijing-Xian-Beijing Tour by Flight – A
- Terracotta Warriors and Horses, City Wall
- Transfer, guide, entrance ticket, lunch, round way flight tickets
- Start from $381 per person
On this one day Xian tour, you will fly from Beijing to Xian in the morning and fly back to Beijing in the evening. Our professional team will take care of everything for you including round-way flight tickets, hotel pick-up and drop-off in Beijing, transfer in Xian, entrance fees of Terracotta Warriors and City Wall, lunch, driver and English-speaking tour guide. Just get ready to enjoy the amazing Xian tour, we will take the pressure for tour planning and arrangement.
AM: In the early morning, our local driver (no guide) will pick you up from your Beijing hotel in downtown by holding a board with your name and transfer to airport for the flight to Xian (We will book the round-way flights and tickets information will be sent to you by email in advance).
Upon your arrival in Xi’an, our tour guide and driver will greet you at Xian airport. After 1 hour’s driving, come to Lintong district where Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses locates. Have a lunch at local restaurant firstly. Afterwards, enjoy your time at Terracotta Warriors and Horses which is known as “the Eighth Wonders of the World” with a surprisingly high level in sculpture. It is located 30 km east of the Xi’an City and the original site was found by four local farmers while drilling a well in 1974. Now it has turned into one of the most important attractions in China and the No.1 attractive site in Xi’an. The museum includes Pit 1(the largest pit), Pit 2, Pit 3, and the exhibition hall of the chariots and horses. You will stay in the museum for 2-3 hours. Listening to the explanation from the expert tour guide, you will learn the hidden story of those live-sized sculptures and history of their owner: First Emperor of Qin who is also the first emperor of China.
Noon:Lunch in local restaurant.
PM: Afterwards, drive to downtown Xian and visit Ancient City Wall, the most completely preserved and largest city wall in China. It was built for military defense in the ancient time. You can optionally ride a bike (cost on your own) on the top of the City Wall and imagine what the life would be like back then.
Finally, board the car to Xian airport to catch flight back to Beijing. Upon arrival in Beijing, our local driver (no guide) will hold a name sign and wait for you at the exit of arrival hall. Finish the full day tour with Beijing hotel drop-off.
Tour Price Per Person
|Travelers||1 People||2 People||3 People||4 People||5 People|
|Travelers||6 People||7 People||8 People||9 People||10 People|
|Book the Tour
- Transportation: Beijing-Xian-Beijing economy flights
- Entrance tickets as mentioned in itinerary
- Meal: Chinese style lunch
- Guide: Excellent English-speaking tour guides in Xian
- Private transfers in air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver
- Travel Agency Liability Insurance during the tour
- Government taxes
- A bottle of mineral water per pax
- Any optional activity / battery car / shuttle bus inside the attraction
- Our package does not include travel insurance. Please purchase travel insurance before your trip for any unforeseen circumstance.
- Any item beyond “Pirce includes”
- Gratuities to guide and driver (recommended if you are satisfied with their services)