You will be met by our local tour guide at your hotel lobby in Shanghai. First we will drive to People’s Square, a spectacular garden-type open space in the heart of the city surrounded by buildings and facilities for administration, cultural activities, transportation and commerce. We’ll pay a visit to the City Planning Exhibition Hall at People’s Square, the best and most visited museum in Shanghai which showcases the ever-changing face of Shanghai and is an essential visiting point for those interested in the evolution of the city.
City Planning Exhibition Hall
Then walk to the Nanjing Pedestrian Road. The road stretches from The Bund east towards Hongqiao, with Shanghai’s center point People’s Square in the middle. Now Nanjing Road has turned into the number one site for shopping in the city.Next, wander from the eastern end of Nanjing Road to the Bund. The Bund is one of the most famous landmarks in Shanghai. Standing on the bank of Huangpu River, the 52 various buildings of different architectural styles including Gothic, Baroque, Romanesque, Classicism and the Renaissance are a symbol of Shanghai’s past.
After lunch, continue to visit the new development zone in Pudong – Lujiazui Finance & Trade Zone. We’ll take the elevator to the 88-storey Observation Deck of Jinmao Tower to have a bird’s eye view of Huangpu River. After that head to “Xintiandi” – something like Lan Kwai Fong in Hong Kong and Clarke Quay in Singapore. Xintiandi is a fashionable pedestrian street composed of Shikumen and modern architecture style. At the end of the day tour, you are transferred back to your hotel in Shanghai.
Tour Price Per Person
Book the tour with $50 deposit. ($=USD)
|Book NowFree Inquiry
- All entrance tickets as mentioned in itinerary
- Typical Chinese lunch in itinerary
- All private transfer as mentioned in itinerary
- Air-condition car and driver, English speaking tour guide
- One bottle of mineral water per day
- The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Please send your travel request via e-mail [email protected] to us. You are also welcome to call us at 0086-15129005119 from Mon to Sun 24 hours.
- Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than 1 working day. We even take last minute booking if time is pressing. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
- A small amount of deposit will be charged in advance via paypal for tour booking (Deposit for tours excluding train/flight/hotel: USD50-USD100; Deposit for tours including train/flight: your travel consultant will advise according to group size and itinerary). The balance can be paid to our tour guide when you are on the tour, or the credit card balance payment via Paypal latest 3 days ahead of the tour date. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable.
Our Tour guide
Over 15 years, we had built up a professional guide team. They are 100% guaranteed licensed guide. Apart from been knowledgeable, they are also friendly, fun, attentive, and flexible. Nothing is too difficult or troublesome for them, as they will always try their best to make a pleasant journey for you! You may get new friend after travelling in China!
Our Driver and Vehicle