You will be picked up by our tour guide at your hotel lobby in Shanghai. Firstly we will head to the Oriental Pearl TV Tower in the Pudong District which is the tallest TV tower in Asia and a symbol of modern Shanghai due to its unique style and the height. After lunch, we will move to People’s Square, a spectacular garden-type open space in the heart of the city surrounded by buildings and facilities for administration, cultural activities, transportation and commerce.
The next stop is Shanghai City Planning Exhibition Center which showcases the ever-changing face of Shanghai and is an essential visiting point for those interested in the evolution of the city. Next, come to visit the Nanjing Road which is one of the most bustling place of Shanghai. You will have a better idea about “modern” Shanghai here. Afterwards, you will visit the soul of Shanghai, the Bund. Stroll at the Bund to appreciate the unique charm of this beautiful city. After one day’s trip, drive back to your hotel.
Shanghai City Planning Exhibition Center
Tour Price Per Person
Book the tour with $50 deposit. ($=USD)
|Book NowFree Inquiry
- All entrance tickets as mentioned in itinerary
- Typical Chinese lunch in itinerary
- All private transfer as mentioned in itinerary
- Air-condition car and driver, English speaking tour guide
- One bottle of mineral water per day
- The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Please send your travel request via e-mail [email protected] to us. You are also welcome to call us at 0086-15129005119 from Mon to Sun 24 hours.
- Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than 1 working day. We even take last minute booking if time is pressing. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
- A small amount of deposit will be charged in advance via paypal for tour booking (Deposit for tours excluding train/flight/hotel: USD50-USD100; Deposit for tours including train/flight: your travel consultant will advise according to group size and itinerary). The balance can be paid to our tour guide when you are on the tour, or the credit card balance payment via Paypal latest 3 days ahead of the tour date. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable.
Our Tour guide
Over 15 years, we had built up a professional guide team. They are 100% guaranteed licensed guide. Apart from been knowledgeable, they are also friendly, fun, attentive, and flexible. Nothing is too difficult or troublesome for them, as they will always try their best to make a pleasant journey for you! You may get new friend after travelling in China!
Our Driver and Vehicle