Our guide will meet you in your hotel lobby in Shanghai and then start the one day tour with Yuyuan Garden which was finished in 1577 by a government officer of the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644) named Pan Yunduan. The garden was specially built for Pan’s parents as a place for them to enjoy a tranquil and happy time in their old age.
After lunch, we move to visit the Oriental Pearl TV Tower in the Pudong District which is the tallest TV tower in Asia and a symbol of modern Shanghai due to its unique style and the height. You will take a birds-eye view if the fabulous Shanghai City on the transparent glass floor. The Bund is one of the most famous landmarks in Shanghai. Standing on the bank of Huangpu River, the 26 various buildings of different architectural styles including Gothic, Baroque, Romanesque, Classicism and the Renaissance are a symbol of Shanghai’s past. After a relaxing walk on the Bund, you will be escorted back to hotel.
Tour Price Per Person
Book the tour with $50 deposit. ($=USD)
|Book NowFree Inquiry
- All entrance tickets as mentioned in itinerary
- Typical Chinese lunch in itinerary
- All private transfer as mentioned in itinerary
- Air-condition car and driver, English speaking tour guide
- One bottle of mineral water per day
- The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Please send your travel request via e-mail [email protected] to us. You are also welcome to call us at 0086-15129005119 from Mon to Sun 24 hours.
- Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than 1 working day. We even take last minute booking if time is pressing. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
- A small amount of deposit will be charged in advance via paypal for tour booking (Deposit for tours excluding train/flight/hotel: USD50-USD100; Deposit for tours including train/flight: your travel consultant will advise according to group size and itinerary). The balance can be paid to our tour guide when you are on the tour, or the credit card balance payment via Paypal latest 3 days ahead of the tour date. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable.
Our Tour guide
Over 15 years, we had built up a professional guide team. They are 100% guaranteed licensed guide. Apart from been knowledgeable, they are also friendly, fun, attentive, and flexible. Nothing is too difficult or troublesome for them, as they will always try their best to make a pleasant journey for you! You may get new friend after travelling in China!
Our Driver and Vehicle