Pick up by our guide and driver from your hotel around 7:00am, and then driving to Beijing Zoo for its Panda House where you will visit the lovely pandas and learn the knowleage of their habits from our tour guide. After that, head to the largest Lama Temple of Beijing — Yonghe Temple (also called Lama Temple), the birthplace of the Emperor Qianlong in the Qing Dynasty. In the middle and late period of Qing dynasty, it was transformed into a Buddhist temple with the highest level throughout the country.
After lunch, have a short visit to a Silk Market where you will apprecaite some fine silk article, learn Chinese silk culture and have opportunity to pruchase some as souvenirs. Next move to Beijing Hutong Alley to closely experience local’s life and you will also take a rickshaw to explore Hutong with another angle. Then you will come to the last stop today, National Stadium – the “ Bird Nest ” and National Aquatics Center – the Water Cube. You will have an outer visit here and take some pictures while listening detailed explanation from tour guide.
At last you will be transferred back to your hotels.
Tour Price Per Person
Book the tour with $30 deposit. ($=USD)
|Book NowFree Inquiry
- Entrance fees to attractions listed in itinerary
- Typical Chinese lunch
- Air-condition car/van and driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pickup (centrally located hotels within 3rd ring road of Beijing)
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Please send your travel request via e-mail [email protected] to us. You are also welcome to call us at 0086-15129005119 from Mon to Sun 24 hours.
- Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than 1 working day. We even take last minute booking if time is pressing. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
- A small amount of deposit will be charged in advance via paypal for tour booking (Deposit for tours excluding train/flight/hotel: USD50-USD100; Deposit for tours including train/flight: your travel consultant will advise according to group size and itinerary). The balance can be paid to our tour guide when you are on the tour, or the credit card balance payment via Paypal latest 3 days ahead of the tour date. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable.
Our Tour guide
Over 15 years, we had built up a professional guide team. They are 100% guaranteed licensed guide. Apart from been knowledgeable, they are also friendly, fun, attentive, and flexible. Nothing is too difficult or troublesome for them, as they will always try their best to make a pleasant journey for you! You may get new friend after travelling in China!
Our Driver and Vehicle