You will be picked up by our tour guide from your hotel in Beijing (within 2nd ring road of the city) around 7am. And then drive to Jinshanling Great Wall to do the hiking day tour. Jinshanling Great Wall is located about 130 km from downtown Beijing. The Jinshanling Great Wall was first constructed built in the Ming Dynasty. The famous general, Xu Da, of the early Ming Dynasty (1368-1644) supervised and directed the construction of the Great Wall. Later, Qi Jiguang led a number of defense works while guarding the north area in 1567. You will hike the east section of Jinshanling Great Wall. The round trip hike is about 10 km and takes about 4 hours. Each tower has its unique feature and look. There are relatively less crowded here at Jinshanling Great Wall. In the afternoon, you will be transferred back to Beijing city area and drop off along the subway station or at Wangfujing.
Jinshanling Great Wall
Kind Notice: If your hotel is beyond 2nd ring road of the city, please ask the tour supplier for a downtown place and come to there to meet the group.
Tour Price Per Person
Book the tour with $70 deposit. ($=USD)
|Book NowFree Inquiry
- Entrance fees to attractions listed in itinerary
- Air-condition car/van and driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Simple breakfast and lunch
- Shuttle bus at the scenic area
- Cable car at Great Wall Scenic Area
- Personal expense
- Hotel drop off
- Please send your travel request via e-mail [email protected] to us. You are also welcome to call us at 0086-15129005119 from Mon to Sun 24 hours.
- Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than 1 working day. We even take last minute booking if time is pressing. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
- A small amount of deposit will be charged in advance via paypal for tour booking (Deposit for tours excluding train/flight/hotel: USD50-USD100; Deposit for tours including train/flight: your travel consultant will advise according to group size and itinerary). The balance can be paid to our tour guide when you are on the tour, or the credit card balance payment via Paypal latest 3 days ahead of the tour date. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable.
Our Tour guide
Over 15 years, we had built up a professional guide team. They are 100% guaranteed licensed guide. Apart from been knowledgeable, they are also friendly, fun, attentive, and flexible. Nothing is too difficult or troublesome for them, as they will always try their best to make a pleasant journey for you! You may get new friend after travelling in China!
Our Driver and Vehicle