Pick up at your hotel between 7:00am and 8:30am, and then drive to the Ming Tomb (Dingling), the underground mausoleum of Emperor Wan Li and one of the 13 Ming Dynasty Imperial Tombs. It is the only one of the 13 Ming Tombs to have been excavated. Sightseeing on Ming Tombs will last for 2 hour. Before lunch, you have 45 minutes to take a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is very famous special local product with a long history of Chinese traditional culture, you will have opportunity to purchase some fine products here.
After Chinese lunch, move on to the Mutianyu Great Wall, one of the most famous and best-preserved sections of the Great Wall. Built along steep ridges, green, densely wooded deep valleys, Mutianyu Great Wall boasts spectacular view with less crowded visitors than the most popular Badaling Great Wall. If you want to reach the highest point, cable car is available and it is optional. End the tour here and on the way back to your hotel, you will get a short stop at the Chinese traditional Silk shop where you will learn the silk culture of China and have chance to buy some good silk if you like it. At last you will be transferred back to your hotels around 6:00pm.
Mutianyu Great Wall
Tour Price Per Person
Book the tour with $30 deposit. ($=USD)
|Book NowFree Inquiry
- Entrance fees to attractions listed in itinerary
- Typical Chinese lunch
- Air-condition car/van and driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pick up available (within 3rd ring road of Beijing)
- Cable car and shuttle bus in Great Wall Scenic Area
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Please send your travel request via e-mail [email protected] to us. You are also welcome to call us at 0086-15129005119 from Mon to Sun 24 hours.
- Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than 1 working day. We even take last minute booking if time is pressing. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
- A small amount of deposit will be charged in advance via paypal for tour booking (Deposit for tours excluding train/flight/hotel: USD50-USD100; Deposit for tours including train/flight: your travel consultant will advise according to group size and itinerary). The balance can be paid to our tour guide when you are on the tour, or the credit card balance payment via Paypal latest 3 days ahead of the tour date. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable.
Our Tour guide
Over 15 years, we had built up a professional guide team. They are 100% guaranteed licensed guide. Apart from been knowledgeable, they are also friendly, fun, attentive, and flexible. Nothing is too difficult or troublesome for them, as they will always try their best to make a pleasant journey for you! You may get new friend after travelling in China!
Our Driver and Vehicle