Pick up at your hotel around 7:00am. Today’s first stop is Tian’anmen Square, which is the heart and symbol of Beijing and is the largest of its kind in the world. The spacious square has been used for many public celebrations, ceremonies and demonstrations for over a hundred years. Then move on to the Forbidden City, also known as the Palace Museum or Imperial Palace, was the largest and best-preserved ancient palaces of Ming and Qing dynasties.
Before having lunch, you will have 45 minutes to have a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is a famous special Chinese product, a blend of the excellent skill on carving and Chinese traditional cultures, you will have opportunity to purchase some fine products here if you like it. Today we will have traditional Chinese lunch at longdi restaurant. After lunch, driving 30 minutes and get to Mutianyu Great Wall, the best preserved and less crowded section of all the 5 sections in Beijing. Cable car is available if you want to get to the highest point and have a bird eye’s view of the Great Wall (optional). On the back way to hotels, you will visit a silk market where you will find many nice silk articles and learn how Chinese silk culture and how. You will also have opportunity to buy some here. Then you will be transferred back to your hotels.
Mutianyu Great Wall
Tour Price Per Person
Book the tour with $40 deposit. ($=USD)
|Book NowFree Inquiry
- Entrance fees to attractions listed in itinerary
- Typical Chinese lunch
- Air-condition car/van and driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Cable car & shuttle bus at Great Wall Scenic Area
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Please send your travel request via e-mail [email protected] to us. You are also welcome to call us at 0086-15129005119 from Mon to Sun 24 hours.
- Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than 1 working day. We even take last minute booking if time is pressing. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
- A small amount of deposit will be charged in advance via paypal for tour booking (Deposit for tours excluding train/flight/hotel: USD50-USD100; Deposit for tours including train/flight: your travel consultant will advise according to group size and itinerary). The balance can be paid to our tour guide when you are on the tour, or the credit card balance payment via Paypal latest 3 days ahead of the tour date. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable.
Our Tour guide
Over 15 years, we had built up a professional guide team. They are 100% guaranteed licensed guide. Apart from been knowledgeable, they are also friendly, fun, attentive, and flexible. Nothing is too difficult or troublesome for them, as they will always try their best to make a pleasant journey for you! You may get new friend after travelling in China!
Our Driver and Vehicle