This one day tour will allow you more attractive highlights of Shanghai. The first half day is free at your disposal. You’ll be picked up by our guide and driver at 12:00 and first drive to pay a visit to Zhujiajiao Ancient Town. The town could date back to the Ming Dynasty and so many bridges and buildings of Ming and Qing Dynasties were preserved there. The famous spots like Fangsheng Bridge, Baoguo Temple, town god’s temple and Zhuxi Garden are waiting for exploration. You will spend about 2.5 hours in the ancient town. As hort boat ride included.
Zhujiajiao Water Town
Then back to Shangahi City. On the way you will visit the Shanghai Silk Museum to learn about Chinese silk culture and meet some exquisite silk products. Back to Shanghai you will have a pleasant Huangpu River Cruise, passing along the neon-lit Bund on the west bank and Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Jinmao Tower, World Financial Center and more futuristic buildings at Lujiazui in Pudong on the east bank of Huangpu River. After the tour drop off at Xintiandi area, please enjoy your free night time.
Tour Price Per Person
Book the tour with $50 deposit. ($=USD)
|Book the Tour Free Inquiry
- Entrance fees to attractions listed in itinerary
- Dinner on cruise ship
- Air-condition car/van and driver, and English-speaking tour guide
- One bottle of mineral water per person each day
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Please send your travel request via e-mail [email protected] to us. You are also welcome to call us at 0086-15129005119 from Mon to Sun 24 hours.
- Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than 1 working day. We even take last minute booking if time is pressing. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
- A small amount of deposit will be charged in advance via paypal for tour booking (Deposit for tours excluding train/flight/hotel: USD50-USD100; Deposit for tours including train/flight: your travel consultant will advise according to group size and itinerary). The balance can be paid to our tour guide when you are on the tour, or the credit card balance payment via Paypal latest 3 days ahead of the tour date. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable.
Our Tour guide
Over 15 years, we had built up a professional guide team. They are 100% guaranteed licensed guide. Apart from been knowledgeable, they are also friendly, fun, attentive, and flexible. Nothing is too difficult or troublesome for them, as they will always try their best to make a pleasant journey for you! You may get new friend after travelling in China!
Our Driver and Vehicle