Travel with us to Suzhou which is nearby Shanghai to witness the exquisite gardens and ancient architectures of Ming and Qing Dynasties. Located in east China, the city is renowned for its elegant gardens, stone bridges, its network of rivers and canals. All classical gardens of Suzhou, like shining pearls, are a brilliant part of Chinese cultural heritage. You will visit one of the most famous gardens built in the Ming Dynasty in Suzhou, the Net Master Garden. Then you will visit the Suzhou Ancient Wall outside from distance while the guide explains its splendid history for you. It’s one of the few existed city walls built in feudal society in China.
Net Master Garden
After lunch, you will have a short visit to a Silk Market where you will appreciate some fine silk article, learn Chinese silk culture and have opportunity to purchase some as souvenirs. Then drive to the ancient water town – Zhouzhuang, one of the most famous water townships in China. It is not only noted for its breathtaking natural beauty but also its profound cultural background, the well preserved ancient residential houses and the strong local colored traditions and customs. A 15-20 minutes’ cruise by Chinese style gondoda along the canal will be included. After the tour, transfer back to hotel by 18:00.
Zhouzhuang Water Town
- The tour departs on each Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
- The hotel pickup is available for those centrally located hotels (within inner ring road of Shanghai city). If beyond, please ask the local supplier for a meeting place to join in the group.
Tour Price Per Person
Book the tour with $50 deposit. ($=USD)
|Book NowFree Inquiry
- Entrance fees to attractions listed in itinerary
- Simple Chinese lunch
- Air-condition car/van and driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Please send your travel request via e-mail [email protected] to us. You are also welcome to call us at 0086-15129005119 from Mon to Sun 24 hours.
- Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than 1 working day. We even take last minute booking if time is pressing. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
- A small amount of deposit will be charged in advance via paypal for tour booking (Deposit for tours excluding train/flight/hotel: USD50-USD100; Deposit for tours including train/flight: your travel consultant will advise according to group size and itinerary). The balance can be paid to our tour guide when you are on the tour, or the credit card balance payment via Paypal latest 3 days ahead of the tour date. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable.
Our Tour guide
Over 15 years, we had built up a professional guide team. They are 100% guaranteed licensed guide. Apart from been knowledgeable, they are also friendly, fun, attentive, and flexible. Nothing is too difficult or troublesome for them, as they will always try their best to make a pleasant journey for you! You may get new friend after travelling in China!
Our Driver and Vehicle