You will be met by our tour guide and driver at your hotel lobby in Shanghai. Today’s first stop is the Oriental Pearl TV Tower, where you can obtain a panoramic view of Shanghai’s dramatic city landscape. The Shanghai History Museum on the ground floor exhibits shanghai’s past and developments. After lunch, you’ll take a cruise on Huangpu River, along which stand rows of skyscrapers.
Oriental Pearl TV Tower
The last stop is the Urban Planning Exhibition Hall at People’s Square which showcases the ever-changing face of Shanghai and is an essential visiting point for those interested in the evolution of the city. After one day’s wonderful Shanghai tour, you’ll be transferred back to your hotel.
Urban Planning Exhibition Hall
Tour Price Per Person
Book the tour with $50 deposit. ($=USD)
|Book NowFree Inquiry
- All entrance tickets as mentioned in itinerary
- Typical Chinese lunch in itinerary
- All private transfer as mentioned in itinerary
- Air-condition car and driver, English speaking tour guide
- One bottle of mineral water per day
- The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Please send your travel request via e-mail [email protected] to us. You are also welcome to call us at 0086-15129005119 from Mon to Sun 24 hours.
- Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than 1 working day. We even take last minute booking if time is pressing. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
- A small amount of deposit will be charged in advance via paypal for tour booking (Deposit for tours excluding train/flight/hotel: USD50-USD100; Deposit for tours including train/flight: your travel consultant will advise according to group size and itinerary). The balance can be paid to our tour guide when you are on the tour, or the credit card balance payment via Paypal latest 3 days ahead of the tour date. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable.
Our Tour guide
Over 15 years, we had built up a professional guide team. They are 100% guaranteed licensed guide. Apart from been knowledgeable, they are also friendly, fun, attentive, and flexible. Nothing is too difficult or troublesome for them, as they will always try their best to make a pleasant journey for you! You may get new friend after travelling in China!
Our Driver and Vehicle