Best Guilin and Yangshuo Tour Packages 2022/2023
Best Guilin travel and tours, for your exploration of the best natural wonders in China.
As the iconic landmark of China’s natural beauty, Guilin impresses worldwide tourists with its karst hills and caves, idyllic countryside scenery, relaxing life, dreamy rice terraces, and peaceful rivers. People here still live a life like it was decades of years ago, showing quite a contrast with other bustling cities.
With over 13 years of history in organizing Guilin tours, we are a Guilin expert who knows Guilin and its surrounding areas like Yangshuo, and Longsheng area very well. Our Guilin tours not only cover the best essence of Guilin like Li River Cruise, Yangshuo West Street, and Rice Terraces in the Longsheng area but also include more in-depth experiences like a local family visit, cycling in Yangshuo, Yulong River bamboo rafting, etc.
No matter you want a Guilin day trip or multi-day Guilin tours, our Guilin tour packages have you covered. You can also expect various Guilin tour themes, including hiking, photography, cruise, and biking. All the provided tours can be customized according to your interests and requirements.
Highlights of our Guilin tours
- Yangshuo West Street- explore local minority’s traditional life, architecture, tasty food, and various souvenirs.
- Li River Cruise – appreciate beautiful karst landscapes at leisure.
- Longji Rice Terraces – marvel at the magnificent man-made masterpiece, experience local life.
- Absorbing iconic attractions – Elephant Trunk Hill, Reed Flute Cave, and Seven Star Park.
- Yulong river bamboo rafting – look into a peaceful countryside scene.
- Yangshuo cycling experience – bike along little paths to discover the rural area of Yangshuo.
- Excellent hotels (international brands or local featured), experienced tour guides, and drivers
How to plan a trip to Guilin?
- Best time to visit Guilin: Guilin is good to be visited all year round. May to October is the best time for photography thanks to less rain, clear views, and comfortable temperature; the best time to Longji Rice Terraces are mid-May after the fields are irrigated, and September to October when the rice turns yellow.
- How many days to stay for a Guilin trip: we highly recommend arranging a relaxing itinerary in Guilin to fully absorb its beauty. Usually, at least 4 days are needed to cover the highlights of Guilin.
China Guilin Tours – Extend your Guilin trip to other popular destinations
Bearing an advanced transportation system, Guilin is easily accessible to other popular destinations in China. By high-speed train, you can have Hong Kong Guilin Tour, Shenzhen Guilin Tour, Guangzhou Guilin Tour, Guilin Zhangjiajie Tour, Guizhou Guilin Tour; by flight, it’s easy for a Beijing Guilin Tour, Shanghai Guilin Tour, Xian Guilin Tour, Chengdu Guilin Tour, Yunnan Guilin Tour and more.