Best China Guizhou Package Tours 2022/2023
Take one of our Guizhou Tours to look into the multi-minority mountain areas in Southwest China, you will be impressed by the world-famous Huangguoshu Water Fall, many intangible cultural skills and activities in the primitive ethnic villages, UNESCO-inscribed Karst spectacles, hidden tribes, distinctive culture and lifestyle, and historical relics. In 2020, Guizhou was listed as the No. 6 of the top regions to visit by LonglyPlanet, making the hidden Guizhou better known worldwide.
We carefully designed many private Guizhou tours and group Guizhou tours of different styles, highlights, and duration, aiming to offer you the best Guizhou has to offer. All of the Guizhou trips can be tailor-made according to your interest, time, and budget. Please feel free to contact us.
What to Expect on Our Guizhou Tours?
All our Guizhou Tours all carefully designed to cover the best highlights of Guizhou. While joining our Guizhou tour, you can expect:
- Huangguoshu Waterfall – the largest and most famous waterfall in China, through a travertine cave, you can enjoy and even touch the huge waterfall drop from its backside. Many view platforms here enable you to enjoy the waterfall from different angles.
- Zhongdong Miao Village – “China’s last cave village”, see unique Miao dwellings.
- Wanfenglin (Forest of Ten Thousand Peaks) – with endless see endless karst peak forests and peak clusters
- Tianlong Ancient Castle – witness fortress-like stone houses and the lifestyle of Han people over 600 years ago, appreciate their unique ground opera.
- Mt. Fanjingshan – a UNESCO-listed mountain known for odd-shaped stone pillars, karst caves, and brilliant Buddhist culture and relics.
- Many ethnic villages – learn the old technology of paper-making, the art of batik, etc.
Extend Your Guizhou Tours
For a deeper exploration and experience of vast China, you can combine your Guizhou tour with tours to some iconic Chinese cities like Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Xi’an, etc. Additionally, Guizhou borders many culturally and naturally rich destinations in China, including Chongqing (board a Yangtze River cruise here), Yunnan (Dali, Lijiang, Kunming, Shangri-La, Xishuangbanna), Guangxi (Guilin & Yangshuo), Hunan (Zhangjiajie Avatar mountains, Fenghuang Ancient Town), it’s easy to extend your Guizhou trip to some of these places to better know the southwest China.