The tour guide and the driver will meet you in your hotel lobby at 09:00. First we will go to visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda which was originally built to hold Buddhist sutra and figurines of the Buddha that Xuanzang brought back to China from India. Now surrounding the Big Wild Goose Pagoda there build a big Garden, where people can have a retreat at there. After that move to visit the Qujiang Pool. Qujiang used to be the popular amusement spot of royal members in the Tang Dynasty (618-907AD).
Big Wild Goose Pagoda
In the afternoon drive back to city center to visit the Ancient City Wall which is one of the largest and most completely preserved ancient military systems of defense in the world. It provides invaluable and substantial material for the study of the history, military science, and architecture of the Ming Dynasty. Tourists could optionally ride a bike to cover more distance on City Wall top in limited time. At last enjoy a free walk to the Muslim Street and taste muslin food if you like. After one day’s wonderful trip, you’ll be transferred back to your hotel in Xian.
Tour Price Per Person
Book the tour with $50 deposit. ($=USD)
|Book NowFree Inquiry
- Entrance fee
- Chinese style lunch
- All private transfer as mentioned in itinerary
- Air-condition car and driver, English speaking tour guide
- One bottle of mineral water per person per day
- The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Please send your travel request via e-mail [email protected] to us. You are also welcome to call us at 0086-15129005119 from Mon to Sun 24 hours.
- Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than 1 working day. We even take last minute booking if time is pressing. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
- A small amount of deposit will be charged in advance via paypal for tour booking (Deposit for tours excluding train/flight/hotel: USD50-USD100; Deposit for tours including train/flight: your travel consultant will advise according to group size and itinerary). The balance can be paid to our tour guide when you are on the tour, or the credit card balance payment via Paypal latest 3 days ahead of the tour date. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable.
Our Tour guide
Over 15 years, we had built up a professional guide team. They are 100% guaranteed licensed guide. Apart from been knowledgeable, they are also friendly, fun, attentive, and flexible. Nothing is too difficult or troublesome for them, as they will always try their best to make a pleasant journey for you! You may get new friend after travelling in China!
Our Driver and Vehicle