This half day tour exclusively covers Terracotta Warriors and Horses. The tour will last 4-5 hours. You can decide the start & end time of the tour. This is the best choice for the travelers who have very limited time for Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum.
1. Get a taste of the highlights of Terracotta Warriors Museum with a choice of the start & end time.
2. Take in the majestic life-size army of warriors and warhorses and learn about the storied history behind them.
Your private tour guide and driver will meet you at your downtown hotel at the confirmed time. After 1-hour driving, you will arrive at Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. Known as “the Eighth Wonder of the World”, the museum shows a surprisingly high level in sculpture. It is located 30 km east of Xi’an City and the original site was discovered by four local farmers while drilling a well in 1974. Now it has turned into one of the most important attractions in China and the top site in Xi’an. The museum includes Pit 1 (the largest), Pit 2, Pit 3, and the exhibition hall of the chariots and horses. You will stay in the museum for 2-3 hours. At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel or appointed place in downtown Xi’an.
- Private transfer in air-conditioned car
- Excellent English-speaking tour guide and skillful driver
- Entrance fee
- One bottle of mineral water per person
- This tour is only for you and your party. No other travelers will join in your group
- Personal expense
- Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum opens from 08:30 am to 06:00 pm, so we suggest earliest departure at 07:30 am and latest at 02:00 pm. Please advise your preferred hotel pick-up time.
- Meals are left to your own arrangement. Our guide will recommend restaurant and dishes according to your interest.
- Pick-up/drop-off location of this tour can also be Xi’an Xianyang International Airport. The extra transfer fee is CNY200 (7-seat van)/CNY350 (17-seat van) per way. If you need airport pick-up/drop-off, please inform us when booking the tour and provide your flight information. Please pay the price difference when you meet the guide on the tour.
Booking MethodStep 1: You can directly book online or please feel free to share your tour plans or thoughts at [email protected] , our travel consultant will contact you within 12 hours. Step 2: A small amount deposit will be required to book a tour. After deposit received, a detailed service voucher will be sent to you to confirm the booking. Step 3: Balance due will be required 7-15 days ahead of your travel date. If you have any further question, please feel free to contact us! Email: [email protected] Cellphone number: +86 18792910029 WhatsApp / Wechat ID: 008618792910029 Facebook: @xianholidaystravelagency
In each destination, you’ll enjoy a comfortable stay in a great location!
The hotels we choose are based on star rating, great locations, well-equipped facilities, cozy bed, high quality service and guests’ feedbacks. Choices are a lot ranging from luxury 5 star, comfortable 4 star to budget 3 star. You could decide where to stay to best suit for your budget and likes. Generally, the hotels have both Western and Chinese breakfast with a wide choices.
If you have already got an ideal hotel, please feel free to tell our travel consultants and they’ll book the hotel for you.
Our Tour Guide
The core of our service is excellent travel guides. Over 20 years, we have built up a considerable professional guide team that is knowledgeable, attentive and flexible. The most experienced and reliable guides will be arranged for your unique China tour. Our passionate guide team is full of contagious enthusiasm and keen interest to share culture and history in a pleasant manner. We are always glad at your service to lead you to explore a real China and experience authentic local life in China.
Our Driver and Vehicle
The first mission of our service is to ensure you feel safe and comfortable during your travel. The vehicles we use are air-conditioned, clean and well-maintained. Our drivers are all licensed drivers with many years of driving experience. Moreover, we offer free baby seats for families with little kids.
Food is a very important part of Chinese culture. You won’t want to miss the opportunity to taste the real local Chinese food!
Buffet breakfast will be included in the hotel if you would like accommodation to be arranged by us. Having lunch at local restaurants close and convenient to the attractions you will visit, you would enjoy the local dishes in each city. Chinese style, Vegetarian or Muslim meals are all available. If you have any other diet requirements or allergies, please feel free to let us know, we will try our best to organize it.
For daily dinner, you are suggested to have it on your own when you are exploring each city in your own time, this way would be more flexible for you to choose food as per your interest and preference.