The tour guide and the driver will meet you in your hotel lobby. Today’s adventure begins with the Qianling Mausoleum. It is a Tang Dynasty tomb site situated in Qian County. Built by 684, the tombs of the mausoleum house the bodies of members of the royal Li family, including Emperor Gaozong of Tang, as well as his wife, the Zhou Dynasty usurper and China’s first and only governing Empress Wu Zetian. One hour inside the Qianling Mausoleum. Then your group will go to the Tomb of Princess Yong Tai.
After lunch driving to Xianyang, one of the historic cities in China, to visit Xianyang Museum. The highlight exhibits in the museum are the ones from the Qin and the Han Dynasties in 2000 years ago. If time allows you could also talk a walk in the Zhongshan Street where Xianyang Museum locates. After the fantastic tour, our driver and tour guide will transfer back to your hotel.
Tour Price Per Person
Book the tour with $50 deposit. ($=USD)
|Book the Tour Free Inquiry
- Entrance fee
- Chinese style lunch
- All private transfer as mentioned in itinerary
- Air-condition car and driver, English speaking tour guide
- One bottle of mineral water per person per day
- The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Please send your travel request via e-mail [email protected] to us. You are also welcome to call us at 0086-15129005119 from Mon to Sun 24 hours.
- Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than 1 working day. We even take last minute booking if time is pressing. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
- A small amount of deposit will be charged in advance via paypal for tour booking (Deposit for tours excluding train/flight/hotel: USD50-USD100; Deposit for tours including train/flight: your travel consultant will advise according to group size and itinerary). The balance can be paid to our tour guide when you are on the tour, or the credit card balance payment via Paypal latest 3 days ahead of the tour date. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable.
Our Tour guide
Over 15 years, we had built up a professional guide team. They are 100% guaranteed licensed guide. Apart from been knowledgeable, they are also friendly, fun, attentive, and flexible. Nothing is too difficult or troublesome for them, as they will always try their best to make a pleasant journey for you! You may get new friend after travelling in China!
Our Driver and Vehicle