At about 18:00 our driver will meet you in your hotel and transfer to the Theater. In the following 2 hours you will appreciate 3 kinds of local traditional shows: Qin Opera, Shadow Play, and Huayin Laoqiang.
Qin Opera is one of the oldest opera of Han People. It can be dated back to the Weast Zhou Dynasty and became a mature opera in the Qin Dynasty. The origin place of Qin Opera is Baoji – Fengxiang Area which locate at north west of Xian City. In 2006, Qin Opera was listed as the national non-material cultural heritage.
Shadow Play used to be popular in many areas of China. Figures of the play are cut from animal skin or pressboard. lighting the curtain with white light, and performing artists sit behind the white curtain to handle the leather figures to let them dance to the local opera or melody, or dance to the story.
Huayin Laoqing is honored as the oldest rock-and-roll in China. In 2006 it was listed as the national non-material cultural heritage. To quite a few musician, it is inspiration for music creation.
Tour Price Per Person
Book the tour with $50 deposit. ($=USD)
|Book the Tour Free Inquiry
- Entrance tickets
- All private transfer as mentioned in itinerary
- Air-condition car and driver, English speaking tour guide
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Please send your travel request via e-mail [email protected] to us. You are also welcome to call us at 0086-15129005119 from Mon to Sun 24 hours.
- Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than 1 working day. We even take last minute booking if time is pressing. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
- A small amount of deposit will be charged in advance via paypal for tour booking (Deposit for tours excluding train/flight/hotel: USD50-USD100; Deposit for tours including train/flight: your travel consultant will advise according to group size and itinerary). The balance can be paid to our tour guide when you are on the tour, or the credit card balance payment via Paypal latest 3 days ahead of the tour date. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable.
Our Tour guide
Over 15 years, we had built up a professional guide team. They are 100% guaranteed licensed guide. Apart from been knowledgeable, they are also friendly, fun, attentive, and flexible. Nothing is too difficult or troublesome for them, as they will always try their best to make a pleasant journey for you! You may get new friend after travelling in China!
Our Driver and Vehicle