Our English speaking tour guide will pick you up from the hotel lobby in the morning. Then directly transfer you to the Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses. Known as “the eighth Wonders of the world”, the museum shows a surprisingly high level in sculpture, which is the most significant discovery of the 20th century. The splendid scene and format will leave you an impressive memory.
Terracotta Warriors and Horses
In the afternoon, continuing visiting the Big Wild Goose Pagoda which was originally built to hold Buddhist sutra and figurines of the Buddha that Xuanzang brought back to China from India. Now surrounding the Big Wild Goose Pagoda there build a big Garden, where people can have a retreat at there. The next stop will be Great Mosque, which is a major place for religious activities of Muslim in Xi’an. This Mosque in Xi’an is more like a Chinese traditional Garden in both its design and outlets; besides the style peculiar to Islamic mosques, this Mosque holds characteristics of Chinese pavilions with painted beams and engraved ridgepoles. At last take a walk in Muslim Quarter, the best known and colorful foot street in Xian. If you like our guide will escort you to some more alleyways in Muslim Quarter to see real life of Muslim people here. After the trip, you’ll be transferred back to your hotel in Xian.
Big Wild Goose Pagoda
Tour Price Per Person
Book the tour with $50 deposit. ($=USD)
|Book NowFree Inquiry
- Entrance fee
- Chinese style lunch
- All private transfer as mentioned in itinerary
- Air-condition car and driver, English speaking tour guide
- One bottle of mineral water per person per day
- The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Please send your travel request via e-mail [email protected] to us. You are also welcome to call us at 0086-15129005119 from Mon to Sun 24 hours.
- Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than 1 working day. We even take last minute booking if time is pressing. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
- A small amount of deposit will be charged in advance via paypal for tour booking (Deposit for tours excluding train/flight/hotel: USD50-USD100; Deposit for tours including train/flight: your travel consultant will advise according to group size and itinerary). The balance can be paid to our tour guide when you are on the tour, or the credit card balance payment via Paypal latest 3 days ahead of the tour date. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable.
Our Tour guide
Over 15 years, we had built up a professional guide team. They are 100% guaranteed licensed guide. Apart from been knowledgeable, they are also friendly, fun, attentive, and flexible. Nothing is too difficult or troublesome for them, as they will always try their best to make a pleasant journey for you! You may get new friend after travelling in China!
Our Driver and Vehicle