In the morning at about 08:00 meet your guide in hotel lobby. Please wear a pare of comfortable shows and take less belongs because you will walk a lot and take the public vehicle. You will take the bus or Metro toward the City Wall. The first stop will be the food market at East Gate of City Wall. You will see lots of street stands which supply fresh meat, fish, vegetables, fruits, spices, and soy sauce…etc.
Next climb up the City Wall to see this 600+ years old City Wall, one of the largest and most completely preserved ancient military systems of defense in the world. It provides invaluable and substantial material for the study of the history, military science, and architecture of the Ming Dynasty. Tourists could optionally ride a bike to cover more distance on City Wall top in limited time. Going down the City Wall you will take some walk in the City Wall Park to meet local people who are taking walk, chatting, practicing Taichi, or dancing.
Yongxingfang Food Street
Then you will be escorted to Yongxingfang Food Street where you will meet many local snacks and restaurants. It is a newly opened food street in downtown Xian with both delicious food and snacks and the featured Chinese style architecture. Here is the perfect place to try authentic sweet or salty tofu pudding.
The last stop today will be Zhuque Antique Market. Porcelain ware, jade objects, calligraphy and paintings, books, ancient coins, etc are the highlight things and also the most-see things in the market. You will be dazzled when cruise in the market. After that you will take the public vehicle back to hotel with the guide.
Zhuque Antique Market
Tour Price Per Person
Book the tour with $50 deposit. ($=USD)
|Book NowFree Inquiry
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee of City Wall
- Personal expense
- Public vehicle cost
- Please send your travel request via e-mail [email protected] to us. You are also welcome to call us at 0086-15129005119 from Mon to Sun 24 hours.
- Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than 1 working day. We even take last minute booking if time is pressing. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
- A small amount of deposit will be charged in advance via paypal for tour booking (Deposit for tours excluding train/flight/hotel: USD50-USD100; Deposit for tours including train/flight: your travel consultant will advise according to group size and itinerary). The balance can be paid to our tour guide when you are on the tour, or the credit card balance payment via Paypal latest 3 days ahead of the tour date. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable.
Our Tour guide
Over 15 years, we had built up a professional guide team. They are 100% guaranteed licensed guide. Apart from been knowledgeable, they are also friendly, fun, attentive, and flexible. Nothing is too difficult or troublesome for them, as they will always try their best to make a pleasant journey for you! You may get new friend after travelling in China!
Our Driver and Vehicle