The tour guide pick up you from your hotel lobby at confirmed time and start the bus tour with Terracotta Factory (45 minutes) and the Terracotta Warriors and Horses which was praised as “the eighth major miracle of the world”. One of the top ten places of historical interest in China, was listed as the world heritage by the UNESCO about a decade ago including Vault 1, 2 ,3. It will take you about 2.5 hours inside of the museum. Later we will drive by Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum and to see it from a distance and back to downtown Xian.
Terracotta Warriors and Horses
Back to downtown Xian you will visit the City Wall which is the most complete city wall that has survived in China and one of the largest and most complete ancient military systems of defense in the world. At last be escorted back to hotel.
Tour Price Per Person
Book the tour with $50 deposit. ($=USD)
|Book NowFree Inquiry
- All entrance tickets as mentioned in itinerary
- Air-condition car and driver
- English speaking tour guide
- Chinese style lunch
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Please send your travel request via e-mail [email protected] to us. You are also welcome to call us at 0086-15129005119 from Mon to Sun 24 hours.
- Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than 1 working day. We even take last minute booking if time is pressing. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
- A small amount of deposit will be charged in advance via paypal for tour booking (Deposit for tours excluding train/flight/hotel: USD50-USD100; Deposit for tours including train/flight: your travel consultant will advise according to group size and itinerary). The balance can be paid to our tour guide when you are on the tour, or the credit card balance payment via Paypal latest 3 days ahead of the tour date. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable.
Our Tour guide
Over 15 years, we had built up a professional guide team. They are 100% guaranteed licensed guide. Apart from been knowledgeable, they are also friendly, fun, attentive, and flexible. Nothing is too difficult or troublesome for them, as they will always try their best to make a pleasant journey for you! You may get new friend after travelling in China!
Our Driver and Vehicle