Terracotta Warriors and Huaqing Hot Spring Tour by Bus
No matter you take the private car or public bus, on the way to Terracotta Warriors and Horses you will pass by the Huaqing Hot Spring. This tour by round way bus covers these two 5A scenic areas in one day. If you are a history lover and curious about real life in this city, please just pick this tour and tour Xi’an like a local!
Huaqing Hot Spring, Terracotta Warriors and Horses
AM: Our guide will meet you in hotel lobby at confirmed time. Then you will take the bus or Metro to Xi’an Railway Station. Then you will walk some minutes to East Square of Xi’an Railway Station to take the shuttle bus to Huaqing Hot Spring, which functioned as imperial hot spring bathing spot in many feudal dynasties. The excavated Tang Dynasty imperial hot spring bathing pool sites are open to visitors. And if time allows and you have interest, you could climb the Mt. Lishan.
Noon: Lunch will be at your own expense (please feel free to ask your guide for suggestions)
PM: After then you will take the same bus you took in the morning and continue your way to Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, the most significant discovery of the 20th century. Know as “The Eighth Wonders of the World”, the museum shows a surprisingly high level in sculpture. The splendid scene and format of the three pits, the Terracotta soldier figures and the bronze chariots in exhibition hall will leave you an impressive memory.
After the tour you will be escorted to take the shuttle bus back to East Square of Xi’an Railway Station. From where you will walk to Metro station or bus stop to take the public vehicle back to your hotel.
*Tour starting time depends on you. The advised starting time is 08:00-10:00. So to ensure enough visiting time.
* In Terracotta Warriors and Horses there is a nice restaurant named Friendship Restaurant. You could have lunch or dinner here if you like. Or if you like you could try some local food nearby the museum.
* The tour cost excludes public transfer fee. Please bring some change on the touring day. Like 1-yuan, 5-yuan, and 10-yuan. 1-yuan is used when taking bus, and 5-yuan is used when taking the metro. With help of our guide, you will buy the bus ticket and Metro ticket on your own.
* Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
* Bus from Xi’an train station to Huaqing Hot Spring cost about 45 minutes, and from Huaqing Hot Spring to Terracotta Warriors it takes about 15 minutes.
* With entrance ticket of Huaqing Hot Spring, you could visit Lishan Mountain for free. You could either visit the mountain on foot or optionally by cable car. While please control the right time.
The core of our service is excellent travel guides. Over 20 years, we have built up a considerable professional guide team that is knowledgeable, attentive and flexible. The most experienced and reliable guides will be arranged for your unique China tour. Our passionate guide team is full of contagious enthusiasm and keen interest to share culture and history in a pleasant manner. We are always glad at your service to lead you to explore a real China and experience authentic local life in China.
Our Driver and Vehicle
The first mission of our service is to ensure you feel safe and comfortable during your travel. The vehicles we use are air-conditioned, clean and well-maintained. Our drivers are all licensed drivers with many years of driving experience. Moreover, we offer free baby seats for families with little kids.
Food is a very important part of Chinese culture. You won’t want to miss the opportunity to taste the real local Chinese food!
Buffet breakfast will be included in the hotel if you would like accommodation to be arranged by us. Having lunch at local restaurants close and convenient to the attractions you will visit, you would enjoy the local dishes in each city. Chinese style, Vegetarian or Muslim meals are all available. If you have any other diet requirements or allergies, please feel free to let us know, we will try our best to organize it.
For daily dinner, you are suggested to have it on your own when you are exploring each city in your own time, this way would be more flexible for you to choose food as per your interest and preference.