Best Zhangjiajie Tours 2022/2023: China Zhangjiajie Tour Packages to Discover Avatar Mountains
Travelers should be excited about taking a Zhangjiajie tour: it is known for the thousands of pillar-like karst peaks which are the inspiration for floating mountains in the movie Avatar.
In 1992, the Wulingyuan Scenic Area has been listed as a World Natural Heritage Site thanks to its amazing landscapes: pillar-like peaks, deep valleys, seas of cloud, weird caves, verdant forests,s, and amazing waterscapes. Not only the natural wonders, but Zhangjiajie will also entertain you with many thrilling outdoor adventures and activities, say the longest and highest fully glass bridge – Zhangjiajie Glass Bridge, the spine-tingling Tianmen skywalks, etc.
We have designed various private and group Zhangjiajie tours, varying from day trips to multi-day Zhangjiajie trips, to offer you the very best Zhangjiajie highlights. What you can expect on our Zhangjiajie tour packages include Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, Tianmen Mountain, Grand Canyon, Fenghuang Ancient Town, etc. It is also okay if you are inspired by the following tours and want to create your own Zhangjiajie trip, just feel free to contact our travel consultant about your interest, requirement, etc. to tailor-make.
Highlights of our Zhangjiajie Tours
- Zhangjiajie National Forest Park – the first national forest park in China, featuring pillar-like cloud-kissing peaks, deep ravines, and canyons, etc.
- Yunjiajie – the inspiration for the floating Hallelujah Mountain in the movie Avatar.
- Bailong Elevator – the highest and heaviest outdoor elevator in the world.
- Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon with Glass Bridge – is the longest and highest glass bridge in the world.
- Tianmen Mountain – famous for Tianmen Cave (means a gate to the heaven), sharp zigzag driving roads of 99 turns
- Ten Miles Gallery – with charming natural scenery, offers great photography chances.
- Fenghuang Old Town – an ancient village inhabited by the Miao ethnic minority, a place to look into the traditional buildings and culture of the Miao ethnic group.
How to Plan a Zhangjiajie Tour?
- Best time to visit Zhangjiajie: Zhangjiajie is great to be visited all year round, showing different charms in different seasons. Generally, April to October is the more recommended for the comfortable weather. April to June is the rainy season, more possible to encounter the seas of cloud.
- How many days to stay in Zhangjiajie: we recommend at least 4 days to cover the highlights of Zhangjiajie, including Yuanjiajie Scenic Area, Tianzi Mountain, and Tianmen Mountain. If you have more time available, consider adding Fenghuang Ancient Town to your trip.