The below notice applies to all information on the website of Chinaxiatour.com, owned and operated by China Joy Travel Service Co. Ltd (License: 91610131MA6WHC6D72).
Chinaxiantour is committed to protecting & securing any personal information you send to us via email, website, fax, telephone, and social media. We will never sell, rent, or share your information to any third party except below cases.
This privacy & security statement also explains what data China Xian Tour collects, maintains, and discards and how we use, store, and protect your personal information.
Why Do We Need to Collect Your Personal Information?
- For your travel use (such as hotel booking, airline & train ticket reservation, etc)
- Get your permission
- Required by local government Policy or Law of the Chinese Government
- Under any circumstances that Chinaxiantour deems necessary
- To customize a China trip to best suit your style and interests
What Kinds of Personal Information We Collect from You?
- Contact information to make reservations for your China tour, such as name, email address, phone number, mailing address, nationality, zip code
- Your nationality and any unique needs you may have for hotels, food, vehicles, guide, and driver.
- Billing Information including billing address and credit card number
- Passport and Visa data
How do We Use and Protect Your Data?
We handle personal information in accordance with data protection laws. Additionally, we make every effort to implement the organizational and technical security measures required to guard your personal information from misuse and unauthorized access at all times.
In terms of processing or storing personal data, we do so in a highly secure data center. We employ encryption methods (like SSL) over HTTPS to safeguard the security of your data while it is being transmitted. We have firewalls and antiviral software protecting our servers. When handling data, our employees are required to adhere to the applicable regulations.
Additionally, no outside third-party organizations or businesses will use your information unless it’s required to deliver our services or comply with legal requirements.
You will have sole responsibility for any loss attributed to your disclosure of your personal information and other companies. Chinaxiantour has no legal responsibility for any loss caused by above mentioned circumstances.
How to Contact Us?
Chinaxiantour is responsible for protecting the privacy of customers’ personal information at all times even if the termination of the tour. And also maintains the right to revise the policy at any time without prior notice.