Best Sanya Tours 2022/2023: Best Sanya Hainan Resort Package Tours
Located on Hainan Island, the southernmost end of China, Sanya enjoys the reputation of “Oriental Hawaii” thanks to its amazing sea, beaches, tropical atmosphere, sunshine, hidden isles, thrilling water activities, juggle forests, and many luxury hotels.
The soft and white beaches at Wuzhizhou Island, excellent hotels in Yalong Bay, Buddhism-themed Nanshan Park as well as Li & Miao Minority Culture, and a variety of exciting things to do (swimming, Spa, sunbath, surfing, golf, cruising, and other sports, tasting seafood and tropical fruit) make Sanya such a popular leisure resort in China.
To enjoy fun in Sanya, our following Sanya tours should be great for your inspiration with different duration and different styles. All are flexible and can be customized according to your style, interests, and requirements.
How to Plan a Sanya Trip?
Best time to visit Sanya
Sanya is ideal for traveling all year round, and the best time to visit Sanya is September to April the next year, especially from December to February since a lot of people travel to Sanya during this period to escape the winter cold.
Best Sanya Tourist Attractions
- Dadonghai– A world-renowned seaside tourist resort. Here the sunshine, green trees, clear water, and white sandy beaches form a tropical seaside landscape.
- Yalong Bay– Has a 7km-long white beach and transparent and clean water.
- Binglanggu Li & Miao Minority Cultural Heritage Park– with several original Li and Miao villages, a good place to look into local’s life, customs, and cultural art.
- Wuzhizhou Island – one of the most scenic islands in Hainan, featuring colorful coral reefs, white sandy shores, and many adrenaline activities.
- Lost Chambers Aquarium & Aquaventure Waterpark– encounter rare marine friends and various exciting water adventures, a paradise for families with kids.
- Nanshan Cultural Tourism Area– the southernmost mountain in China, has many scenic spots such as Nanshan Temple, and the largest three-faced Kwan-yin stone statue in the world.
How many days to stay in Sanya?
Generally, we recommended 4-5 days to cover the top attractions in Sanya. Since Sanya is such an ideal destination for enjoyment and relaxation, it is great to stay longer time if you have more time available.