Best Sanya Tours 2020/2021: Best Sanya Hainan Resort Packages Tour
Sanya is located in Hainan Island, the southernmost end of China, enjoying reputation as “Oriental Hawaii” with its superior resources of sea, beach and tropical vegetation. Speaking of leisure and resort in China, Sanya with its soft and white beach at Wuzhizhou Island, nice hotels in Yalong Bay, Buddhism-themed Nanshan Park as well as Li & Miao Minority Culture would be the first thought for people. Like those world-popular coastal cities, Sanya provides a variety of activities for fun and leisure: swimming, Spa, massage, sunbath, surfing, golf and other sports, seafood and tropical fruit…
How Do I Plan My Sanya Tour?
Usually, you are suggested 3-5 days in Sanya. A half or full day shore excursion to Sanya from port along your cruise is also available to catch some glimpse of this beautiful city. Plus, extending Sanya vacation with other popular places of Hainan like Bo’ao Town and Haikou ideally enriches your Sanya holiday.
What are the best places for tours in Sanya?
1. Dadonghai-located in the center of Sanya, is a world-renowned seaside tourist resort. It is composed of sunshine, green trees, clear water and white sandy beaches to form a tropical seaside landscape. Not only that, the 18°C seawater in winter is an ideal choice for the majority of winter swimming to avoid the cold.
2. Yalong Bay-Located 10km east of Sanya, it is a Crescent Bay, centered on Wild Boar Island, with Dongzhou Island and Xizhou Island in the south, and Dongpai and Westpai on the west. Moreover, it also has a 7km-long white beach and transparent and clean water, so it has also won the title of “Oriental Hawaii”.
3. Coconut Dream Corridor-is a coastal scenic avenue around Sanya Bay, known as the “First Avenue in Asia”. At the same time, you can also enjoy the unique beauty of Sanya’s seaside coconut grove.
4. Nanshan Seaside Scenic Area-Nanshan Cultural Tourism Area is located 40 kilometers southwest of Sanya City, Hainan Province. It is the southernmost mountain in China and has many scenic spots such as Nanshan Temple and Buer Famen. Among them, the three-faced Kwan-yin on the sea is said the largest stone statue in the world.
5. Tianya Haijiao-a national 4A-level scenic spot, located 25km southwest of Sanya. Hundreds of large and small rocks stand on the beach. “Tianya Rock”, “Haijiao Rock”, “Sun Moon Rock” and “One Pillar in the South” are abrupt. Hundreds of large and small stones stand tall and there are many stone carvings on them. At the same time, it is also a landmark tourist attraction in Sanya.
6. Wuzhizhou Island-Wuzhizhou Island is located in Haitang Bay in the north of Sanya City. It faces Nanwan Monkey Island to the north and Yalong Bay, the world’s first bay, with a radius of 1.48 square kilometers. It has many tourist attractions such as the Lover’s Bridge and Guanhai Terrace, so Wuzhizhou Island is also a very good tourist attraction in Sanya.