Best Guilin and Yangshuo Tour Packages 2023/2024
Best Guilin travel and tours, for your exploration of the best natural wonders in China.
As the iconic landmark of China’s natural beauty, Guilin impresses worldwide tourists with its karst hills and caves, idyllic countryside scenery, relaxing life, dreamy rice terraces, and peaceful rivers. People here still live a life like it was decades of years ago, showing quite a contrast with other bustling cities.
With over 13 years of history in organizing Guilin tours, we are a Guilin expert who knows Guilin and its surrounding areas like Yangshuo, and Longsheng area very well. Our Guilin tours not only cover the best essence of Guilin like Li River Cruise, Yangshuo West Street, and Rice Terraces in the Longsheng area but also include more in-depth experiences like a local family visit, cycling in Yangshuo, Yulong River bamboo rafting, etc.
No matter you want a Guilin day trip or multi-day Guilin tours, our Guilin tour packages have you covered. You can also expect various Guilin tour themes, including hiking, photography, cruise, and biking. All the provided tours can be customized according to your interests and requirements.
Highlights of our Guilin tours
- Yangshuo West Street- explore local minority’s traditional life, architecture, tasty food, and various souvenirs.
- Li River Cruise – appreciate beautiful karst landscapes at leisure.
- Longji Rice Terraces – marvel at the magnificent man-made masterpiece, experience local life.
- Absorbing iconic attractions – Elephant Trunk Hill, Reed Flute Cave, and Seven Star Park.
- Yulong river bamboo rafting – look into a peaceful countryside scene.
- Yangshuo cycling experience – bike along little paths to discover the rural area of Yangshuo.
- Excellent hotels (international brands or local featured), experienced tour guides, and drivers
How to plan a trip to Guilin?
- Best time to visit Guilin: Guilin is good to be visited all year round. May to October is the best time for photography thanks to less rain, clear views, and comfortable temperature; the best time to Longji Rice Terraces are mid-May after the fields are irrigated, and September to October when the rice turns yellow.
- How many days to stay for a Guilin trip: we highly recommend arranging a relaxing itinerary in Guilin to fully absorb its beauty. Usually, at least 4 days are needed to cover the highlights of Guilin.
China Guilin Tours – Extend your Guilin trip to other popular destinations
Bearing an advanced transportation system, Guilin is easily accessible to other popular destinations in China. By high-speed train, you can have Hong Kong Guilin Tour, Shenzhen Guilin Tour, Guangzhou Guilin Tour, Guilin Zhangjiajie Tour, Guizhou Guilin Tour; by flight, it’s easy for a Beijing Guilin Tour, Shanghai Guilin Tour, Xian Guilin Tour, Chengdu Guilin Tour, Yunnan Guilin Tour and more.
We have divided our Guilin tours into the following categories for your convenience:
Top Guilin Tours
Why is Guilin so amazing? You will find answers from the following top Guilin tours of different durations where you will encounter picturesque karst landscapes on a Li River cruise, be wowed by the incredible Longji Rice Terraces, immerse yourself in the idyllic countryside scenery and delicious food in Yangshuo… We have the ideal itinerary for you whether you like leisure sightseeing, bamboo rafting, photography, hiking, biking or food adventure. We will focus on the true Guilin experience, and also happy to tailor-make your Guilin trip according to your interests and preferences.
Guilin Tours with Li River Cruise
We provide a variety of Li River Cruise tours to help you capture the unparalleled beauty along the river and learn the local minority’s culture. Varying from 1-5 days, these Guilin tours with Li River not only provide you thrilling experiences to explore the river in different ways but also offer informative travel guides about Li River, Yangshuo, Longji Terrace, and more Guilin attractions. If you need more information or want a tailor-made tour, please feel free to contact us.
Guilin Biking & Hiking Tours
Cycling around rural Yangshuo or hiking magnificent Longsheng Rice Terraces and beautiful karst mountains are two top activities in Guilin to travel like an insider. To ensure your in-depth experience of the best Guilin has to offer, our Guilin biking & hiking tours are organized with not only classic Li River Cruise, Elephant Trunk Hill, West Street, but also cycling among countryside scenery in Yangshuo and hiking adventure to iconic mountains.
Guilin Day Tours
Check the classic Guilin day tours here to discover the best way to explore Guilin’ Li River, Longji Terrace, Yangshuo Ancient Town, Yulong River, Elephant Trunk Mountain, Reed Flute Cave, Fobo Hill, and more. No matter what kind of experience you are looking for, relaxing travel of leisure Li River Cruise and Yulong River Bamboo Rafting, the terrace hiking adventure, or Yangshuo countryside biking, you will find the best option because we provide tailor-made service for you!
China Tours with Guilin
These are longer China tours with Guilin and other valuable tourist destinations, aiming to offer you options to explore China’s best landscapes together with classic experiences in one go. Thanks to the convenient transportation, Guilin can be easily connected with Beijing, Xian, Shanghai, Zhangjiajie, Chengdu, etc. by direct flights or high-speed trains.