Guilin is a prefecture-level city in the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region. It is a world-famous tourist city, one of China’s first national historical and cultural cities, and an excellent tourist city in China. Its landscapes are world-famous and have enjoyed the reputation of “Guilin’s landscape is the best in the world” for thousands of years. Situated in Guilin City of Guangxi Zhuang People’s Autonomous Region, Li River is famous for its amazingly spectacular and unique Karst landscape. Brimmed with crystal-clear waters twists and turns between the beautiful mountains, the 160 kilometers long Li River is a highlight of sightseeing tour in Guilin while the 83 kilometers long waterway from Guilin to Yangshuo is the masterpiece of the nature.
*Feel the traditional historical culture and minority culture in Yangshuo West Street.
*Enjoy your day trip in Guilin by discovering the natural landscapes and splendid culture.
*With private driver and English guide, as well as our 10+ years experience, you will love your tour and completely feel the magic of this wonderland.
PM: The cruise will end in Yanshuo at about 13:30 . The driver will meet you at the dock and transfer to the must-go place – Yangshuo West Street. Our guide will escort you take a walk in this 1400 years old street for about 1 hour to see lots of ancient style buildings, see local people’s life and try some local food if you like.
After the tour board the car and transfer back to hotel in Guilin City.
- All entrance tickets as mentioned in itinerary
- A simple lunch on cruise ship
- All private transfer as mentioned in itinerary
- Air-condition car and driver, English speaking tour guide
- The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)
- In the dry winter & early spring days, to protect the environment of Li River, we will cruise along the itinerary: Yangdi – Dashuang (Huashan) – Yangdi. And the cruise time will be shortened to 2.5-3 hours.