The tour guide and driver will pick you up in your hotel lobby or Hanghzou Train Station. Pickup time would be 07:30-08:30. Today’s tour starts at West Lake. Boating on the lake is included and you will pass by some of the highlight attractions of the lake. Then head to the Flower Pond for fish watching and plants appreciating. Each April the peony garden will be the top attractions of the Pond. Afterward pay a visit to the 1700 years old Lingyin Temple, one of the top sites to go in Hangzhou. Besides the thick historical and cultural deposits, the natural scenery is also attractive.
After lunch, pay a visit to Meijiawu Village and Longjing Green Tea Plantation. Tea is the most popular drink in China and Longjing Tea is one of the most welcomed local tea in China. After that move to Hangzhou Southern Song Dynasty Kiln Museum to appreciate the collection of best excavated official ceramic relics of the Southern Song Dynasty. At last take a walk in Qinghefang Old Street to explore the well preserved ancient Chinese style buildings and view the old appearance of Hangzhou City. The street is also a welcomed place for shopping, eating, and leisure among local people. After the tour drive back to your hotel or train station at around 17:00.
Qinghefang Old Street
Tour Price Per Person
Book the tour with $50 deposit. ($=USD)
|Book the Tour Free Inquiry
- Entrance fees to attractions listed in itinerary
- Chinese style lunch
- Air-condition car/van and driver, and English-speaking tour guide
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Please send your travel request via e-mail [email protected] to us. You are also welcome to call us at 0086-15129005119 from Mon to Sun 24 hours.
- Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than 1 working day. We even take last minute booking if time is pressing. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
- A small amount of deposit will be charged in advance via paypal for tour booking (Deposit for tours excluding train/flight/hotel: USD50-USD100; Deposit for tours including train/flight: your travel consultant will advise according to group size and itinerary). The balance can be paid to our tour guide when you are on the tour, or the credit card balance payment via Paypal latest 3 days ahead of the tour date. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable.
Our Tour guide
Over 15 years, we had built up a professional guide team. They are 100% guaranteed licensed guide. Apart from been knowledgeable, they are also friendly, fun, attentive, and flexible. Nothing is too difficult or troublesome for them, as they will always try their best to make a pleasant journey for you! You may get new friend after travelling in China!
Our Driver and Vehicle