Luoyang Highlight Day Tour: Longmen Grottoes and Shaolin Temple
- Longmen Grottoes, Shaolin Temple.
- Private tour guide + Driver + Vehicle + Tickets entrance fee + Lunch
- Start from $77 per person
Luoyang is a popular tourist destination for one’s China culture tour. It used to serve as capital city of the Tang Dynasty during Wuzetian’s Era. Longmen Grottoes and Shaolin Temple in this tour are the two most highlight sites in Luoyang.
AM: Our tour guide will pick you up in your hotel lobby at 8:30 am. Then start the tour with the Shaolin Temple which is well-known as the birthplace of Chinese Zen Buddhism and Shaolin Martial Arts .You cannot wait for watching the Kongfu Show performance as the saying goes ‘All martial arts (Kongfu) are from Shaolin’. The Shaolin martial arts are an important part of the relics.
Noon: Lunch at local restaurant.
PM: We will drive to the famous Longmen Grottoes which is a treasure house of ancient stone-carving art more than 100,000 stone statues here, varying from 2-centimeter to 17.14-meter high, and extending for about 1,094 yards along both banks of Yi River. About 12 kilometers far away from Luoyang city, it is one of the three most valuable Buddhist Cave and rock carvings in China (2 hours).
Lastly, have a visit to Luoyang Old Street where you will find some interesting stalls selling crafts and snacks with local historical appeal. Your Luoyang Highlight Day Tour ends here.
Tour Price Per Person
|Travelers||1 People||2 People||3 People||4 People||5 People|
|Travelers||6 People||7 People||8 People||9 People||10+ People|
|Tour Price||$91||$85||$82||$77||Contact Us|
|Book the Tour
- All entrance tickets as mentioned in itinerary
- Typical Chinese lunch
- All private transfer as mentioned in itinerary
- Air-condition car and driver, English speaking tour guide
- One bottle of mineral water per day
- The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)