Our tour guide and driver will pick you up in your hotel lobby in Luoyang at 8:30 am and then start the tour with the Shaolin Temple which is well-known for the birthplace of Chinese Zen Buddhism and Shaolin Martial Arts .You cannot wait for watching the Kongfu Show performance as the saying goes ‘All martial arts (Kongfu) are from Shaolin’. The Shaolin martial arts are an important part of the relics.
After lunch at local restaurant, we will drive to Longmen Grottoes which is a treasure house of ancient stone-carving art more than 100,000 stone statues here, varying from 2-centimeter to 17.14-meter high, and extending for about 1,094 yards along both banks of Yi River. About 12 kilometers far away from Luoyang city, it is one of the three most valuable Buddhist Cave and rock carvings in China.(1.5 hours).Transfer back to your hotel afterwards.
Tour Price Per Person
Book the tour with $50 deposit. ($=USD)
|Book the Tour Free Inquiry
- All entrance tickets as mentioned in itinerary
- Typical Chinese lunch
- All private transfer as mentioned in itinerary
- Air-condition car and driver, English speaking tour guide
- One bottle of mineral water per day
- The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Please send your travel request via e-mail [email protected] to us. You are also welcome to call us at 0086-15129005119 from Mon to Sun 24 hours.
- Our real trip advisors will have your booking confirmed no more than 1 working day. We even take last minute booking if time is pressing. When your booking is confirmed, you will get a confirmation email from us, which includes the confirmed detailed itinerary with prices.
- A small amount of deposit will be charged in advance via paypal for tour booking (Deposit for tours excluding train/flight/hotel: USD50-USD100; Deposit for tours including train/flight: your travel consultant will advise according to group size and itinerary). The balance can be paid to our tour guide when you are on the tour, or the credit card balance payment via Paypal latest 3 days ahead of the tour date. Both RMB and hard currency are acceptable.
Our Tour guide
Over 15 years, we had built up a professional guide team. They are 100% guaranteed licensed guide. Apart from been knowledgeable, they are also friendly, fun, attentive, and flexible. Nothing is too difficult or troublesome for them, as they will always try their best to make a pleasant journey for you! You may get new friend after travelling in China!
Our Driver and Vehicle