1 Day Terracotta Army & City Wall Group Tour
- Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Xian Ancient City Wall
- English-speaking tour guide + Driver + Vehicle + Entrance tickets
- Start from $65 per person
This one day Xian bus tour, with English-speaking tour guide, driver, hotel pick-up and drop-off, entrance tickets, and lunch included, will lead you to explore two most sought-after attractions in Xian: the Terracotta Warriors and Ancient City Wall. Facing the rows and rows of life-size clay soldiers, you will have a feeling of standing in a battlefield. And a stroll on the magnificent City Wall will bring you back to the ancient time. Here you will immerse yourself in the thousands of years of history and imagine what ancient China looks like. You will enjoy the great time in this tour with the company from a knowledgeable guide and other members.
1. Get a glimpse into the legendary history of the construction of the impressive Terracotta Warriors with a fascinating guided tour.
Highlights of this tour:
2. Take a stroll or bike tour on the ancient City Wall, feel the gentle breeze, and overlook the gorgeous cityscape.
AM: At confirmed time in the morning, our English-speaking tour guide and driver will pick you up from Xian downtown hotel and drive to Terracotta Warriors and Horses. Before visiting the museum, we will pay a short visit to Terracotta Figures Factory where you will learn about the process of making figures and appreciate some fine artworks. There are also souvenirs like mini warriors if you are interested. Known as “the eighth major miracle of the world”, the Terracotta Army is a top historical attraction that you must visit in China. It was listed as a world heritage site by UNESCO in 1987. You will have about 2.5 hours exploring the museum.
Noon: Lunch in a local restaurant.
PM: After lunch, we will drive back to Xian city. On the way, you would have chance to take a far view of Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum in the van when we are passing by. Then we will visit the City Wall, the largest and most completely preserved city wall in China. It was built for military defense in the Ming Dynasty. Visitors can optionally ride bikes on the the City Wall to see the city from an unique angle.
At last, your guide and driver will escort you back to hotel.
Tour Price Per Person
|Travelers||1 People||2 People||3 People||4 People||5 People|
|Travelers||6 People||7 People||8 People||9 People||10 People|
- All entrance tickets as mentioned in itinerary
- Transfer in air-conditioned car
- Xian downtown hotel pickup and drop-off (within 2nd ring road of Xian)
- Excellent English-speaking tour guide and experienced driver
- Simple lunch
- Personal expenses and optional activities such as bike riding on the City Wall
- Gratuities (recommended)