Xian Private Day Tour to Terracotta Warriors, City Wall, Small Wild Goose Pagoda
- Private tour guide + Driver + Vehicle + Entrance tickets + Lunch
- Start from $60 per person
This Xian private day tour with pick-up and drop-off at your downtown hotel covers three classic attractions — Terracotta Warriors, City Wall, and Small Wild Goose Pagoda, respectively from the Qin Dynasty, the Ming Dynasty and the Tang Dynasty. Pick this tour to trace the thousands of years of Chinese history and culture together with a knowledgeable and helpful tour guide.
1. Travel back in time to the Qin, Ming, and Tang dynasties in one day to trace the thousands of years of Chinese history and culture.
2. Visit the eighth wonder of the world – the Terracotta Warriors and Horses, the best-preserved city wall in China – the Xi’an City Wall, and the architectural remains of the Tang Dynasty – the Little Wild Goose Pagoda.
3. Experience making mini terracotta warriors and horses or taking a bike ride on the ancient city wall for an extra cost.
AM: At 08:30, our guide and driver will meet you at your downtown hotel and head to Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. Known as “the Eighth Wonder of the World” and one of the most significant archaeological discoveries in the 20th century, the museum shows a surprisingly high level in sculpture. On the way to Terracotta Warriors, you will have a short stop at a terracotta figurine factory which focuses on the reproduction of terracotta figures. You can buy some souvenirs if you’re interested.
Noon: Lunch in a local restaurant.
PM: After lunch at a local restaurant, we will go back to downtown to explore the Xian City Wall. This 600-year-old city wall is the largest and most completely preserved ancient military system in China. Bike and battery car are available on the City Wall and they are optional. After descending from the City Wall, we will move on to Small Wild Goose Pagoda Scenic Area. Small Wild Goose Pagoda is the twin of Big Wild Goose Pagoda. They are both architectural relics of the Tang Dynasty.
After the tour, you will be escorted back to your hotel at about 17:30.
Tour Price Per Person ($=USD)
From $130 P.P, which is based on a private tour for 2 people. The price varies depending on the activity, number of people, travel date, and selected hotel.
- All entrance tickets as mentioned in itinerary
- Chinese style lunch
- Private transfer in air-conditioned car
- Excellent English-speaking tour guide and skillful driver
- One bottle of mineral water per person
- Personal expenses and optional activities such as bike riding on the City Wall
- Gratuities (recommended)